party one

Jasmin's POV

   Hi! I am Jasmin! I have blue green eyes, dark brown hair I am pretty short also.I am 17 this year! I can't wait! But I just wanna sleep all day tbh. My mother ,Samantha,and father, josh, committed suicide right in front of me.. I was 15 at the time but I was so shocked..

Knock knock

"Come in!"

"Hi Jasmin! What's up?" Said my best friend of all time, Sarah

"Eh,nothin' what bout you?"

"Same we have visitors in 30 mins to get ready!"

"OK, thanks!"

"Heh" and she walked out but as soon as she did it all came back.. My demon's.

"You already know they are not going to adopt you. You're too ugly!"

"Yeah and fat and worthless."

But I ignored them and got dressed in a cute sweater that said 'touch my pizza and you die' with black skinny jeans with tears in them and some combat boots and my makeup. This is my usual stuff but who cares?

✖✖TIME SKIP✖✖

"AWW!! she looks so cuteee! Do we have to wake her up??"

"Louis shut up."
I open my eyes

"Erm... Hi?" I said

"Oh.. Hi?!" Said the curly haired one

"What's up?" Said another curly hair one but this one had a light sandy color to it.

"Hiya!"said a feathery hair one

"Sup!" Said a blonde one

"Erm hi!" Said one with his hair In a quiff.

"Ok well .. I am Jasmin! Who are you?"I said rubbing my eyes god thing my makeup is impossible to get off.

"AWWW SHE IS IS CUTE WHEN SHES SLEEPY!!"said the feathery hair guy

"Shut up louis!" Said the one with dark curly hair.

"Uhhhh?" I said

"Oh sorry"said the one with dark curly hair"I am Harry" said this Harry person
So I walked up to him gave his a fist bump "hi harry!"

"Hi I am niall!" Said this Niall person. So I walked up to him and gave him a fist bump "hiya niall!"

"I am zen! Said Zayn
I gave him a fist bump. "Hi zen" I said copying his accent "I am joking please don't hurt me" i said blocking my face.
They looked at me with questioning looks "ITS a joke calm down." "Oh ok" they said.

"Well anyway. I am laim!"
"What's up laim?!" I said giving him a fist bump. And we talked about my hobbies and stuff. They soon left so I took a nap.. Again. I was startled by waking up to

"YOU GETTING ADO- OH SHIT SHES ASLEEP!"