Chapter 11 Star's in her eyes!

As soon as Lisanna opened that door, Natsu's breath was taken away when the angel appeared before him. Her hair was in a gorgeous ponytail and she had very pretty dark blue eye shadow. Natsu couldn't help himself even to this present day, Natsu felt that he was so blessed to be able to meet Lisanna that he felt that he was in a over extended dream. Or even that Lisanna was sent to him from the heavens above by god himself. Natsu's was still extremely nervous whilst they walked arm in arm to the high school dance but he pulled himself together wanting this day to be perfect for Lisanna.

Lisanna was experiencing a similar emotion. The white haired princess kept looking over at Natsu she always believed that her spiky haired was handsome, but seeing him in a suit for the very first time, really did the impossible for Lisanna and made Natsu look even more handsome and fashionable. This was all new for the poor girl as this was the first time she had seen Natsu in anything other than his uniform let alone a smart suit. Lisanna was just so relieved that Natsu's leg healed so fast so he could hold her in his arms whilst they danced the night away.

On the other hand, Lisanna was fighting a way an emotion that was conflicting with her current mood. She still couldn't help but feel somebody was staring at her and following them making her feel very scared. Sure she was afraid for her own sake, but more than anything she was frightened that somebody would try do something terrible to Natsu. Lisanna pulled herself together remembering something she had her prime focus on. This night not only did she want to have the best time with Natsu, she wanted to finally hear the answer to the long pending question to the pink haired boy in her mind. "Can I be your girl?"

Lisanna looked over at Natsu again feeling his presence was a great way to calm her nerves.

"So you excited for your first fairy tail high ball?" Natsu asked Lisanna breaking the silence.

"Yeah I really am. I can't wait to start dancing tonight" Lisanna replied with a smile.

"Well I'll tell you now, I can't wait to dance my shoes off with you tonight." Natsu said making her blush.

"So who's arranging music at this prom?" Lisanna asked unaware of the crew.

"Oh Gray a good friend of mine is the DJ tonight. He was DJ last time also and the prom was a great success."

"Well I hope I don't ruin your expectations Natsu"

"Not possible Lis the fact that I'm going with you makes it already 10 times better!" Natsu said now holding her hand as they approached the gymnasium's double doors.

"Are you ready?" Natsu said to the shy beauty next to him.

"Are you sure you want to be seen with me?" Lisanna said still not entirely confident in herself.

"I only want to be seen with you Lisanna." Natsu said bringing Lisanna's self esteem up.

Natsu opened the double doors revealing a packed room with dancing high school students.

The room was already sounded with music as they entered the area. Currently, the song playing in the gymnasium was a song called Fiesta. Natsu and Lisanna rushed to the dance floor moving their bodies to the rhythm of the music.

"Hey look there's Natsu and Lisanna come on Lucy." Sting said escorting along the blonde haired girl in an emerald green dress.

"Hey sting you're just in time I needed to speak to you quickly." Natsu said leaving Lisanna and Lucy to dance and talk.

"So you're clear on the plan yeah?" Natsu said to the blonde haired schemer.

"Yeah no problem leave it to me pal." Sting said as they both returned to their dates.