Lets be Friends

Dré sat by the worst, meanest, baddest group of thugs and gang members ever. Dré went to go sit in that empty desk and when he sat down one of them tried to speak to Dré.
"Aye lil nigga !" he said
Dré just sat there in silence trying to ignore them. But he kept on talking.
"Aye im talkin to you lil nigga." he said
"M.... Mee ?" Dré questioned
"Yea, you nigga ." he said
"Whats yo name, nigga?" he asked Dré
"M..my name is Dreshon b...bu.but my friends call me Dré." he studered back
"Aw thats wassup nigga!" he said back, reaching out to Dré trying to give him a handshake. They met hands and did a handshake. The boy asked Dré another question and just kept talking to Dré through out the whole class period.
"Aye what lunch you got bro." he asked him.
"I....I got 1st lunch." Dré said feeling scared.
Dré felt the need to get the boy name so he could know who he was taking to.
"Wh.....whatss your name?" Dré asked him, feeling scared.
"My name Deondre, but errbody call me Dee." Deondre said
Deondre was about 6'0, he was brown skinned, had some brown eyes, and also had a thot haircut , but his was curly.
"Aye Dré since you got 1st lunch come chill with us bro!" Deondre told Dré
"Ok." Dré said agreeing with Deondre.
As 1st block was ending and luch was approaching the bell had rang and Dré along with Deondré and his gang went off to 1st lunch, but instead of going to the luch area they went somewhere else. As they were walking to this place Dré had seen Kelly heading to lunch.
"Heyy!" she yelled
Dré looked at her and didn't say one word to her, looking her directly in the eye.
"You know that lil hoe ?" Deondre asked laughing
"Nah man, she probably just seen me around somewhere!" Dré said jokeing with Deondre.
"You know how hoes are." Dré said laughing.
Dré noticed that they were walking somewhere strange.
"Where we goin'?" Dré asked Deondre
"We heading to the Trap rilo!" Deondre responded.