He Surprises You

Louis:
As you slip your earrings and necklace on admiring your hair. You hear a knock on the door. You look over and open it. No one is there but there is a box sitting on the door step. You smile picking up the red and white striped box and taking it in.
"What is it?" Your mum asks.
"I don't know yet." You reply when you open it you smile. Your favorite snack was sitting on the side along with your favorite soda. You smile even wider seeing a note. You pass through it seeing your phone that Harry had taken at the beginning of the day so you guys couldn't talk because that ruins everything according to him as your sister. Yo insult picking up the note and smiling as you read it.
"I can't spend that much turn with out talking to you." And a wonky face. Yo is mile turning your phone kin and seeing Louis had filled your phone with sweet and lovely things.
Harry:
"Delivery for soon to be Mrs. styles." Niall says holding a gold envelope. You smile taking it from him and reading it out loud with Niall still in the room.

"Dear Y/N,
I hope you still want to get married, I am so excited to see you in your dress and just see your face, and those beautiful eyes, that I miss, my world revolves around you and I wouldn't want it any other way, I'll do anything for you, I'll go to the moon or Mars, anything for my love, I wake up thinking about you and go to bed thinkin about you and I love that, there isn't one minute of the day that I don't think about you and want to be with you. That why I want to marry you, I can't imagine where j would be without you, to yah be changed my life I nap many good ways as I'm so excited to say I Do.
Love,
H."
You can't help but blush and start to write your own letter backs him.
Liam:
You slip into your dress but stop when Louis is standing  at your door holding a small box. You curve in your eyebrows and take it.
"Mr. Payne wanted me to give you that he said it was important." He smiles.
"Thank Lou." You smile opening up the box and gasp when you see a note and a necklace that was just extravagant. It was gold with silver and white mixed in to it. It was thick and bulky but you loved it. You opened up the note that made it even more special.
"This was my great grandmas when she got married and I knew itnwouldnlool perfect on you, I hope you love and will wear it, I'll see you soon love you, Liam." You smile as you take it out of the box and put it around your neck with help of Nicola. You smile admiri it from the mirror.

Niall:
You take a drink of your pop sitting down on the couch in your room. A knock on the door stops you, you get up and open it. Greg stands there with a lavender box in hand. You smile as he hands it to you.
"To you." He smiles. You giggle turning around as he leaves and the girls all look surprised.
"What is it?" Denise asks.
"I don't know." You say setting it on the table and opening it. Your smile gets wider as you see a single wallow talkie and a note.
"From your Prince Charming." Is all that it said.

"Cinderella?" A voice asks over the walkie talkie. You smile picking. It up form the box and speaking into it.
"Cinderella is here. Prince Charming?" You ask. You know he is smiling.