Dress shopping

Louis:
For your dress shopping you wanted your mom, sister, Jay, Lottie, and Fizzy. You tried on about ten dresses and still haven't found one you fell in love with,
"What about this one?" You ask looking at yourself in the mirror, dressed in a blush mermaid dress.

"No, it doesn't fit you." Jay says from behind you. You nod feeling the same and following the consultant back into the dressing room helping you slip out of it and into a robe.

"I think I have one you'll like." She smiles her brown curls spinning with her as she took the last three dresses from the hanger and leaving. You sigh sitting in a chair. You look down at your phone seeing a text from Louis.

"How's it going?" You soon reply with
"Terrible I'm never going to find a dress."
The next thing you know your happy consultant comes in carrying a clear bag with a white dress in it, you have doubts, but as soon as you step into it and she laces you up you fall in love with it.
"What do you think?" She asks smiling.

"I love it." You Smile admiring your dress.
"Let's go show them." Your consultant says leading you into the room your family sat. You step up on the pedestal loving the white dress that was layered on the top and long train at the end.
"Oh my gosh, y/N!" Your mom exclaims.
"This is the dress," you say smiling at your consultant who nodded.
Harry:
For your appointment you had Gemma, Anne, and your mum. You brought in a picture for reference and all of you guys were searching for one that looked similar.

"Ugh!" You groan looking at the picture wanting it to appear out of no where.
"We'll find it," Anne says rub circles in your back. You just nod knowing you weren't, the white dressed had gems on top and was silk on the bottom.
"What website did it come from?" Gemma asks searching through dresses.
"I just found it scrolling through Twitter, I just want something similar." You groan, passing through the blush colored dresses and to the ivory colors.

"Can't you order it online?" Your mum asks pulling out a dress to look at it.

"I don't know where it came from," you groan sitting on one of the benches head in your hands. Anne comes and sits next to you rubbing your back.
"It's okay love we'll find it," she says but you can't hold back the tears you wanted everything to be perfect and you can't even find a dress similar to your dream dress, you only get one chance at this after all, Anne notices your tears takes her phone out and dialing a number as you let out a single sob.
"Hey Harry?" Anne says speaking into the phone. "She needs you," she adds handing you the phone you put it up to your ear feeling a little better hearing his voice.
"Baby? What's wrong?" He asks worry in his tone.

"I'm never going to find the dress I dreamed of or any dress." You reply wiping tears.
"Love, you'll look perfect in anything you try on, have you tried any on?"
"No,"
"Try ones that are sorta like it and maybe they can alter it, Y/N no matter what you choose you will look amazing walking down that aisle and I'll be waiting at the end for you,"
You smile wiping your eyes trying to fix your makeup.

"Okay," you giggle.
"That's what I love to hear, I'll call you later I love you baby." He says.

"Love you to haz," you smile hanging up the phone and giving it back to Anne.
Soon you try dresses on and find one that was perfect and you loved it! So you bought it and left a happy girl.

Liam:
For your appointment you brought Nicola, Liam and your mum. Ruthie just didn't have the time.
You agreed to let Liam go but he had to leave right before you pick a dress so he would still be surprised. You get excited as you slip into your first dress, it was snug at the top and puffy at the bottom with gems on the bust.
You hate that it didn't look Great Gatsby and it's what you wanted, you didn't even show them that dress you slipped into another feeling a little bit more comfy as you walked out in the blush lace dress,
Liam's face light up at your appearance. You smile happily looking in the mirror,
"I don't like the color," you say your face turning into a frown.
"Can we get another color?" Nicola asks the consultant.

"Uh the available colors are blush, tan, peach, golden or ivory," she explains, you really wanted a white dress but you wanted this dress more.
"Is that okay love?" Liam asks,

"I don't know let me try on a few more," you reply stepping down and following the consultant changing into a golden dress flowing at the bottom, strapless, with lace on the bottom bottom piece. You loved it.
"Tell Liam to leave," you smile at your reflection, the consultant smiles leaving and coming back soon leading you to where the rest of the party was, they all gasp loving the dress as much as you did.
Niall:
With you m, you had your dad, Maura, your mum and Denise. The first you tried on was strapless and blush colored with tool at the bottom and lace on the top. When you walked out your dad didn't like it and neither did you. So you tried on another one, this one was ivory with a huge train and lace, when you walked out you thought it was okay until your dad said he hated it so you tried another one getting the same response from your dad by your sixth dress and he says he didn't like it you turn and snap,
"It's doesn't matter what you think, I'm getting married not you!" You reply,
He sighs.
"I know."he whispers.
"What?" You ask getting less irritated by your dad,
"I know your getting married and I don't like that idea," he says tears gathering in his eyes and you've never seen him cry. He stands giving you a hug.

"I just don't want to let my baby girl go," he says kissing your head,
"I know but I'll still see you daddy," you say sniffling loving his embrace.

"I love you to just get whatever you want," he says letting you go. You look in the mirror at the white dress loving it so much.
"This one." You smile