Because Good Girls and Bad Boys Dont Ever Happen

I can not begin to explain how old those plot lines are. Honestly, it's like a virus that keeps spreading, invading the kingdom of the romance section until all you see is that same overused non sense. Okay, okay. I'll admit, I'm guilty of reading a few of them... Okay a couple of them... OKAY OKAY I'VE READ A LOT OF THEM!

The point is, it's gets really old, really fast. I mean come on! Their are many variations of these types of stories. How about this, keep the good girl bad boy thing but then do it after the so called happily ever after. Maybe the bad boy finds a new good girl and dumps the other chick and the former good girl breaks down to desperate measures and OMG I MAKING A BOOK ABOUT THIS.

You would read it right?

Right?.....

Hehe....

K bye.

JUST KIDDING!

But really, I'm gonna do that right now. So without further ado let me present the intro for: the good girl and the bad boy 2: cheaters.
.
Right now my boyfriend is blatantly flirting with another girl and letting her flirt right back.

One who isn't me

But of course there's no way he would do that to me.  Not when he tells me he loves me every night. I bet that chick is threatening or pretending like Katy did before we showed her she couldn't ruin our relationship.

So... She wants a fight? She'll get one.

STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. BOYFRIEND.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? From now on every once in awhile I'll come up with ideas like this and even write chapters for it (if you guys want that of course). Anyways the movies about to start so chow.

Sayonara,
                ~E.A.