My thug life.

* getting to know everyone*

Alana Pov

Welcome to my thug life story. Lets start off by getting to know me. Well, my name is Alana Johnson. Im 5"4" redbone natural hair to the middle of my back. Im a quite person but my bestfriends Teetee and Shontay are loud and getto. We all LOVE thugs.

Shontay Pov

Hey my name is Shontay. Im a yellow bone. I have hazel eyes im 5"6". Shoulder length hair. My Bestfriends are Alana and teetee. Im black and germany. And i LOVE thugs

Teetee Pov

Hey my name is teetee. Im light skin. Most of the time braids in my hair.Me and Alana look alike so we call eachother twins. My bestfriends are Alana and Shontay.And i LOVE thugs.

Caleb Pov

Wazzam. Im Caleb . i have a brother named Rashund we run the streets. im light skin curly hair .I only smash and pass. imma thug and i never felled in love.

Rashund Pov

Wazzam ma . Im Rashund. i have a brother a brother name caleb. im Brown skin have dreads and 10 tats. imma player felled in love once but she couldn't handle the thug life so i left her ass.. her name chantel

<<<<<<back to the story>>>>>>>>>>

Alana Pov

As me and my girls walk in the school girl are giving us death glares but i just shoke them off.Boys was staring too. As i walk in classsome new boy was sitting in my seat. Im like hell nawl. I walked over their and said "get out my sit". "Alright ma" he said as looking up. We stared into eachother eyes.Im like DAMMNNN he fine. he light skin with curly hair and dimp-GCO

" Wats ur name ma im caleb" he said calm. "im Alana" i said while smiling. "Everybody sit down in ur sits". my mean ass teacher said. As everybody went to getting ready for this boring ass lesson i kept thinking abt caleb.When the lesson was over i felt someone eyes on me as i turned around Caleb was staring. I turned around blushing and left class.

Caleb Pov

Alana was sexy as hell. she was a yellow bone long hair and thick in all the right places. As i was staring at her she turned around and stared blushing. imma ask fo ha number after class.

After Class<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I went up to her i said "hey you sexy as hell i was wondering if i can get your number"i said while smiling. "Sure"she said while blushing and kissed me on the cheek."Thanks ma"i said smiling showing my dimples and left. i couldn't stop smiling after that as i went to find my brother.

Shontay Pov As i was walking I was stopped by a new boy."Whats up ma im rashund""Hey im shontay i gotta go home so i talk to you later""Ma i only want ur number""here ttyl"i said while walking away. That boy was fine but i had to get home before my dad tries to hit my mama again.

As i was walking in the door they was arguing about something, its probably something stupid. All of sudden my scream with my dad on top of her.I went to pull him off but he told me to go upstairs because he got something for me. I rush to my room wondering wat it can be. Next i new he was pulling his pants down getti.g on top of me. My mom ran in trying to get him off as i was screaming.Tears felled from my eyes but then he was yanked off me. Somebody was kicking his ass and my dad was on the floor knocked out.Then i was being picked up into someone arms.Thats all i could remember before i was knocked out.

Reshund Pov

When shontay fine ass left i was kind of disappointed. But i found her book on the floor so i started to walk towards her house. All i heard was shontay scream i dropped everything and ran in the house. When i went in the room i seen some man ontop of her and before i knew it i was on top of him kicking his ass. While shontay was still crying i picked her up and into the car as we was on our was to my house.

Caleb Pov

As i was walking into my house i find my brother with some girl i seen from school."Man whats going on "i said with worry in my eyes."Lets just day their was alot of stuff going on."he said and with that i left to call Alana.

Alana:Hey caleb

Caleb:Wassup ma

Alana:Wyd

caleb:nun chilling and ur bestfriend is over my house talking to my brother do you want to come through.

Alana:yea i come give me 10

Caleb: alright ma

When Alana said she coming through i was smiling like a little bitch.Thats when i heard knocks on the door.

Alana Pov

I was knocking on the door when Caleb sexy ass open the door. I gave him a full hug .He smelt sooooo good. We started talking and he told me he was a thug and that his dad disappeared and mom died saving his life. I asked him what was she trying to Save him from and he said one word the STREETS. When got off that subject when i seen Shontay come i raned to her to ask her what was wrong. After she told me everything i was crying with her. Now all 4 of us was haning out. We started watching movies. We cuddle up when a kissing scene camed up thats when Caleb looked at me and thats when our lips touched. I deepened the kiss and wrap my hands around his neck.It felt like our lips were made for eachother. I pulled back breathless. We were staring into eachother eyes smilung like crazy. He picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me on his bed as we stared kissing and pulling eachother clothes off. But we didnt have sex cause he wanted me to save it for a special time.