Everything just went down

Rashund POV

Shit was going down. I feel horrible but i still love her with all my heart. As i was in my deep thoughts about shontay all i seen was shontay and teetee fighting. Teetee punched her in ha face then shontay tackled her ass. I was abt to break it up but until teetee said something that could and would change my life forever.

Alana POV

I was with Caleb in the room on his phone while he was in the shower. Thats when i seen some girl name in his contacts. I started going through their messages.

" Hey babe come over when u out the shower ".

At fiest i was thinking this could be an old messages until 7:19 popped up. So he had to txt her while i wasnt looking. I gathered on my shit nd put it by the door when he said

" babe where you going."

" DONT EVER CALL OR TXT. I BEEN AS FAUITFUL AS I CAN BE. THEN YOU GOING TO TXT SOME BITCH NAMED LEXI.. FUCK U CALEB."

" MAN, WHAT THE FUCK YOU YELLING ABOUT."

" CHECK YOYR PHONE NIGGA "

" bruh give me my phone "

I through his phone and ran out the house before he could touch me.

" I FUCKKKINGG HHHAATTE THUGS!!" i said out load.

Caleb Pov

Man Alana as just had to be all up in my messages.. Lexi hoe ass need to get of my dick with all that crap.

I was puling up to Alana house. I walked right in, while she was on the couch vrying.. i pulled her into my arms and said

Alana i really sorry

why the fuck u got hoes all up in yo fone.

idk i wasnt thinking. but please dont leave me .............. i ummm love you.

Alana Pov

i cant believe he just said that. the next thing i know i kissed him.

he pulled me into his lap. i started grinding hard against him as he groaned. we stoped nd went upstairs. he pushed me on the bed.