Chapter 17: Parents..?

A/N: in this chapter, we will meet Rainbow Dash's parents, and also Aura and Lightning's! Yay! Oh and also, 718 READS?!? OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! Especially pandadash12, areelicious_14, Krystelle_04, -Sunset_Lexi_Rose- and Marlyn12Gregorio yay!!!! Hehe. Anyways, read on!

-Onward-

Windy Whistles' POV (Rainbow Dash's Mother)
Sigh... Our daughter has been grown well. And also, we're here to inform her that, she's going to move in with us. No, she's not going to move to another school, she's staying here just fine.

"Rainbow Dash, darling, are they... Your parents?!" An Canterlot accent voice said, "MOM, DAD!!!!!!" Our well-grown up Dash exclaimed, she then hugged us.

"Mr. And Mrs. Dash?" A deep-but-with-a-hint-of-raspy-voice said, I realized it was Soarin, Rainbow's best-guy-friend. "Soarin, dear!" I said.

"Hey there, kiddo!" My husband, Rainbow Strike, said. "How's school, Dash?" He added, Dashie smiled. "First of all, here are my friends. Girls, please step forward when I call your names."

She said. The girls nodded. "Pinkie Pie." The girl with pink hair with pale skin bounced forward, then giggled.

We nodded, then smiled. "Twilight Sparkle." The girl with purple hair with pink and indigo streaks stepped forward. I smiled, the nodded.

"Applejack." The girl with stetson hat and blonde hair, stepped forward, then tipped her hat. I nodded then smiled.

"Fluttershy, Mom, Dad, I assume you guys know each other way better." My daughter said. "Hello, dear Fluttershy." I smiled. "Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Dash." She said, smiling.

"Rarity." The girl with curly, purple hair with snow white skin stepped forward, "Greetings, Mr. And Mrs. Dash." She said with a Canterlot accent.

"Same to you, Rarity." My husband and I said with a smile. "Okay, now that you all know who are we, I suggest we go to our house for us to get to know you all." Rainbow Strike said.

"I guess, that's nice?" Dash said, "why Rainbow? Haven't you showed them our house?" I asked, Dash laughed nervously. "Not yet, mom..." She said. "Well, let's go, shall we?" They all nodded.

-at the Dash Mansion-

Rainbow Dash's POV

Oh no, I feel bad for not showing my friends our mansion sooner. Yeah. Only Fluttershy and Soarin saw it, I watch as my friends look around in awe.

"Dashie, why didn't you told us your hou- I mean, mansion is so big!?" Pinkie said, I giggled at her thought. "Well, I thought it would be best if you guys don't know about our house for quite some time. So, I decided not to tell you guys yet." I explained.

"Mom, I'll just go to my room." I said as I ran off.

------------

A/N: hi. So sorry if I haven't updated in weeks. Really. Thus, it's my Dad's birthday. Wish him HBD guys! It would mean alot to me. And, it's fiesta here. It's boring so I decided to update. Hope you like it and please, comment your favorite part. Also, vote! Bye Rainbow Marbles!