Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Karma (K12)

I woke up out of no where. It was dark but I could feel my phone on the night stand. It was 5:32am. Why couldn't it be Saturday?

I swung my legs over the bed and drug my body to pull on my pants. I was going to leave King a note but I don't feel like finding any paper. As I walked downstairs I realized I didn't have my car keys.

I searched for 10 minutes but all I found was a key tree. I grabbed a key that said Audi on it. I found King's garage and I had a car-gasm. He had about five cars not including the one outside. Ranging from Mercedes to Range Rovers to Cadillac's to Audi's and more.

I didn't know what Audi key I had 'cause he had two. I shook my head then pressed the unlock button on the key and a red Audi rs4 lite up in the middle of the garage.

I got to my house in 35 minutes, blowing past a few stop signs I might add. Since my house key was with my car keys, I had to call Raquan or Keondre.

"Hello?" Quan answered; sleep heavy in his words.

"Can you come open the door please, I know you stayed the night."
He groaned and hung up. I smiled up at him as he opened the door. "Sorry, thank you" I whispered before running up the stairs. I stripped butt naked, getting in the shower. I soaped up my wash cloth and washed the dirt from my body. Tattoos define who I am as a person. I have a full sleeve on my left leg, one up the side of my stomach and one on my left wrist.

When I got down to my hot box, I was tempted to put two in; I haven't had sex in at least seven or eight months. So I couldn't help but to rub my clit, thinking about King. The things I would let him do to me...

"Hurry up Karma," I nearly fell from the sound of my moms voice outside the door. "You're going to be late for school."

"I'm coming out in a minute, thanks." I mumbled. She just had to ruin my fantasies.

I rinsed the soap off and got out. I wrapped my towel around my body before stepping out onto the plush rug and sprinting to my room. I lotioned up, putting on black underwear with a matching lace bra and my outfit for the day. A black leather skater skirt, a white crop top with my cheetah print Jeffrey Campbell wedges, and an anchor belly bar.

After flat ironing my hair again, I threw on some lip gloss before looking at the time. 6:43.

*

I hopped out of the Audi which got some attention. Mostly from the guys. I rolled my eyes as I locked it and walked towards the entrance. There was only five minutes until the bell rang and I still had to get a few things from the vending machine.

"Hey girl you look cute." I turned around to see Aaliyah smiling.

"Hey thanks you too."

"I know," she flipped her hair and linked her arm with mine. I laughed as we got some snacks and headed to our first period which we had together.

*King

I woke up to an empty bed and my arm hurting. I didn't know where Karma was and I still didn't have her number. I grunted as I got up. Morning wood; I smirked in the mirror before trying to take a piss.

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs, grabbing my phone off the charger. I checked the time when I got to the kitchen and it's 11:34. I was about to make breakfast when something caught my eye. My key tree was missing one ring. I moved to my six car garage and my red Audi was missing.

"Bitch!" I mumbled, hitting the wall. I walked outside to see Karma's car and my Jaguar still here though; which means she has to come back to get it hers.