The Day

People saw her and the birds joined her and the one on her shoulder was singing. The clouds shown signs that rain was soon to come so the girl knew she had only half an hour or less on the wire. She went to the other end of the wire and spins around on one foot. 

A boy walked out of his house and was throwing a baseball in mid air in his glove. Bored of waiting for his father or friend he threw it out in the distance. His head was down as he swung so he didn't see the girl. He knew she's always on the pole but on that day he forgot. 

The girl was going back to the other side to climb down but was stopped midway. She turned her head and she fell backwards one foot still on the pole she slipped and fell down to the pavement. 

The boy lifted his head, his eyes were in shocked. The girl's mother came out and started to scream, people left their homes and saw the girl. She lays on the street like a broken doll. People are on their cellphones, calling 911. The girl's father took her mother into the house. The ambulance are heard and the boy stood there in shock. Hie father and friend walked out and took him in. They asked him questions but he couldn't have answered.

The girl was standing, looking around, seeing the commotion.

"I'm here." She repeats it over and over again. She saw her father. "Daddy I'm here." She reached out for him but her hand goes through him.  She stood there, looking at her arm, she tried to get people to notice her but the same thing happened. 

She looked up and saw a girl, with colorful birds holding something. She blinked. The girl disappeared along with the birds and the item she was holding.

"What but if I'm- Then I shouldn't be..." She saw her body being taken away.

"She still has a heartbeat."

"She does?", her father goes into their house and seconds later came out running with her mother.

"But if I still have a heartbeat why am I here? Like this?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the new chapter, hope you like it :)