chapter 16

TAYLORS POV

I walk in to the room and there sitting in the desk is derrick Vanhelsing. My worst enemy in the street dancing community. he looks up and smirks. He walks over to me and says " well well well look who it is its little miss Taylor Tucker." " what a surprise its dick head Derrick." i say with a smirk as he glares at me. " so what do you want . Because I know it wasnt for and education and at a cooking school now you just look gay. so what is it you want, hmm?" i say with my arms crossed .

" I want a chance." he says . "ok look for the last time im not going to join your crew . And there is no way in hell im going to date you. Im taken." I say. "by who that worthless werewolf lance?" he says angered.

"No . And its not your business to know who I have a love life with! I swear this day cant get any worst." and when I turn around I see no other then Blaze.

" What then Fuck!!!!!!" I look between Derrick and Blaze thinking what the fuck did I do to have this happen. I turn to Blaze and say " What the fuck are you doing here?" in a what the fuck tone. He smiles and says " Well i'm the new teacher."

I groan and sit in the back of the class room but not before hearing Derrick say " WE are not done with this talk." "fuck off asshole." I say I hear Blaze laugh. I sit in the desk and put my head down.

When class was over blaze asks me to stay after. " What I have things to do." i say to him. "Well I wanted to know what that kid had said to you.'' he says. " Look I appreciate your concern but you dont have to worry. He just another kid that doesnt know the word no.'' I say.

He nods and says " Well will you go on a date with me." I sigh and say " Look Blaze you a nice guy but I have 2 mates that I love very much . And I cant do anything about that because its the way I feel. But maybe if you drop the whole trying to marry me and everything like that we could be really good friends."

  He nods and says "I am getting tired of trying to get you to like me and I'm sorry for the marriage thing it was really my mom not me she really wanted you as her daughter in law I just wanted to be friends.''

I look at him and don't see anything but the truth. " Alright then well I guess I'll see you later." with that I left. I hopped onto my bike with my bag and sped home. When I got there I didn't see Sarah's bike. I went to my door and unlocked it. When I got in side after I locked the door I was grabbed and thrown over someone's shoulder .

I started to kick and yell "Hey put me down!!!" next thing I know I'm thrown on to my bed and have Damon and Luke closing me in . They both have one leg in between mine and they both have one of my wrists held above my head. " so how was that cold shower this morning?" I say and smirk at them.

They glare at me playfully and attack my neck with kisses. I feel them make there way to my marks and start to kiss and suck on them. I moan out in pleasure. It feels so good . Like pure bliss. If I could I would want to stay like this forever.

I feel them smirk on my skin and Damon makes his way up to my lips. We had a VERY heated make-out session. When we pulled away breathless I was pulled into another make-out session by Luke. After our "fun" I got up and was about to go to the living room when I was pulled back down.

"And where do you think your going little mate?" Damon asks. "Out of bed ." I look at the clock and see its 4 jeeze we made out for 2 hours. "its 4 so I have to start making dinner." I try to get up again but I'm pulled back AGAIN. "nope your not making dinner today. Your our little prisoner so you do what we tell you to do." Luke says.

I sigh because I know I'm not going to win this one. "fine what are we doing then?' I say while looking at them. " We are going on a date so wear something fancy." As I think about it this is the first date I have been on with them and I have known them for 4 months

. "Ok so get out so I can change." I said and got up. they got up with me and made there way to the door. " We will see you in and hour . we just have to run home to change ." Damon says. They both walk over to me and give me a kiss on the lips. they walk out of the room and out the house.

I rush to my closet and don't know what to wear. I hear to front door open and close and I rush out the room to see sarah just walk into the house. I quickly grab her and pull her into my room. " I need help . NOW!!!" "With what ?" she asked. " I have a date with your brothers and dont know what to wear and its fancy.". " Ok then lets get to work."

taylors dress on the side.------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Sarah picks out this nice blue and black dress that's strapless and has a lace design on it. I jump into the shower and quickly do all my needs the jump out and throw on my robe. I walk out and am put into a chair. Sarah starts my hair and blow dries it .

Then curls it and sprays hair spray. Next she does my make up . She puts a little eye liner . Then mascara . She did black and blue eye shadow smoky effect. I then put on my dress and my black heels that strap around the ankle . They were 3 inch heels. I looked at my self I.

The mirror and made sure everything was good . " thank you I look so good !" I say to Sarah. " no prob now I think there here. " then I hear a car pull up. I walk to the door and open it. I see Luke and Damon standing there in tuxedos . " wow ....... You ...... You look beautiful Taylor ." Damon says.

"Really you look very beautiful tonight Tay ." Luke says. " Tay ?" I smack. " yeah I thought I would call you something different than just Taylor ." He says. I was about to say they both looked good when I see both of them don't know how to tie their ties.

I walk over to them and tie their ties right then say " now you look perfect as always ." . They grab my hand and say " she probably won't be back for 2 days!" Damon says. " it's gone she has no school and no work!" Sarah says " well what a great friend I got selling me off !" I yell back I turned back to them and see they led me to a limo.

We get in and I say " guys you didn't have to do this really a movie or something would have been fine. " " nope you deserve the best and that's all your going to get. And that's final." Damon says.. I sigh and Luke says " you have to wear this because its a surprise. " he ties a blind fold around my head .

I then feel the car stop . I feel someone pick me up out of the car and start to walk. " you know I can walk right?" I say . " we'll sorta." " we I like carrying you." I realized it was Damon who picked me up . We soon came to a stop and I was put down .

Damon took off the blind fold and I swear I thought I was in one of those romance movies . There was a gazebo with lights going all around it. There was a table set up with a white blanket cover and silver lining and rose peddles all around the table.

I saw a small thing of ice with some different Alcohols like vodka, rum, jack Daniels , and some other stuff . I looked to the side and see a beautiful lake with a water fall. I look to the shore and see blankets and some pillows with rise peddles around it on the ground. I look at them and have tears brim my eyes. " this is beautiful I love it you guys ." I say with a smile. " we'll that's good we're glad you love it ." Luke says. We walk over to the gazebo and sit down. Well this is going to be a wonderful night.

Hey guys thanks for reading hope your enjoying the book 

Please veto and fan thanks:)