Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

I woke up to big soft yet hard pillows (if that's even possible) on each side of me. I snuggled deeper into them and sighed " so soft ." . My pillow chuckled and said " are you calling us fat?" . " shut up pillows don't talk and try to deprive people of sleep." I say then fall back into a deep sleep but no before hearing "I'm not fat ." .

I woke up again and saw the bed empty on each side. I look at the time to see its 10:00 am . I sat up and rubbed my eyes and went in to the bathroom . I found a Sapir toothbrush and bushed my teeth and washed my face after.

I walked back into the room and head down stairs to see what the boys are doing. I walking in to the kitchen to see it look like world war 2. I look to the side and see the boys COVERED in eggs , flour, and anything else you would find in a kitchen. They turn to me arguing with each other . I just stand there and crossed my arms under my chest .

They finally look up and I see their eyes go black again with lust . I didn't do anything sexy so I woundered what caused that. I realized what it was when I looked down at my self. I see I'm wearing the see through night gown and the black lace lingerie and since I have my arms crossed my boobs are pushed out . " guys my eyes are up here!" I yelled .

They look up at me a little dazed. What the fuck do my boobs really have that effect on them? " what the hell are you to doing it looks like world war 2 was hear?!" " we were going to make you breakfast but Luke here had to fuck it up !" Damon yelled .

Then they got into another argument about who started it . I started to get really angry so I walked over to them grabbed them both by the ear making them say " ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OWWWWWW!!!" I dragged them to the dinning room and sat Luke in a chair across the room and Damon in the other on the other side of the room.

" you two can't get up from these chairs till I say . Got it?" I said. They seem to think other wise " "we are grown men we don't have to listen to you. Men are dominate not women . " " ok but your going to regret it later." With that I walked out the room up stairs and got dressed . I put on white shorts and a purple tank with white flip flops. I but a little make up on and then grabbed my bag . I then called Sarah

RING RING RIN- 

S-" what up bitch !!"

T-" nothing but lets go shopping because in bored and Luke and Damon are being a little stubborn . ill tell you the rest when you get here ."

S-" Kk ill be there in 10 minutes.since I'm actually near by. Bye bitch"

T-" bye hoe"

With that I hung up and made my way down stairs to the living room. I say on the couch and grabbed the remote I switch on the cooking Chanel. You know the reason I'm really mad at them is because they both think that they can have the rule over me when I'm my own person.

And yes I know they are their own person but I put them there so I could clean up , get them to stop fighting, and make breakfast but no they have to be all dominate assholes some times. I was broken out of my thought when the door bell rang. I quickly got up with my bag and went to open the door .

I opened it and Sarah was there " come on let's get going." I say. I was about to walk out when " where do you think your going?" I turn to see Luke and Damon looking at me with their arms crossed . " out with my friend for a little ill be back later." With that I walked out slamming the door behind me.

Me and Sarah got in her car and we made our way to the mall. When we got there it was packed and for a Sunday that's a lot. We got out the car and headed to the mall entrance . " so what's got you pissed?" Sarah asks me . " your brothers."

" what did they do now?"

" we'll I walked into the kitchen this morning and it looked like world war 2 hit. And they were arguing about who did it first . Which I didn't even know what happen. So I grabbed them and dragged them to the dinning room I put Luke on one side and Damon on the other so that they would stop fighting. I just told them to stay there until I say get up but they thought since they were (men) that they had to make all the rules and always be in charge.

I under stand there alphas but I'm their mate they shouldn't always try and be the dominate one all the time. And I sat then in the dinning room so I could clean up and make then breakfast. That's why I'm pissed because this always happens I try and do something nice for people and it always gets fucked up some how ." I said frustrated

" hey hey it's ok I under stand . But forget about all that right now your with me and I'm going to help you relax. ok?"

"Ok" we make it to the entrance and walk in. And the first store I spot is American eagle . Me and Sarah run into the store and start our adventure

When we got out of Clair's we headed to Victoria Secret. We went on with at least 15 bags each . I went over to the nice bras they have . I got a black green and purple but they all have different white designs. I payed and waited for Sarah to pay. Once that was done we walked out and started our way back to the car. We hopped in and Sarah dropped me back off at Luke and Damon's house .

" I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I say . " yup see you later" with that she drives off . I turn around and walked up to the door. Before I could open the door they already did asking question after question like . " where were you?" " what were you doing?" And blah blah blah.

I Decided on the way back home that I'm going to give them the silence treatment. So I just walk past them and to the guest room I was using when I first came hear. I walked in and closed the door locking it behind me. I put my bags down and sit on the bed . I grab the remote and turn on the tv. Hmmmmm I wonder what the boys are doing . I get up and go down stairs and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Thanks for reading guys :)