Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

I have no idea when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I didn't recognize the room I was in.

Dark grey cement walls, a small window at the top of the room, a small closet on the right wall, and a metal door.

I tried to use my arms to sit up, but I was restricted. I looked where my wrists were, and I was tied up with rope.

"What the hell." I whispered to myself. What happened last night? Chelsea had her last concert last night, and we took a cab to the Pink Bamb- oh.

That's right.

Our driver kidnapped us.

Great.

Why did they kidnap us? Possibly to take all of Chelsea's money, to destroy her career, I don't know. The possibilities are endless.

I slumped my head onto the pillow I was resting on.

"Don't get yourself too comfortable." A voice said from the doorway. I looked over and there was possibly the most gorgeous man I have ever laid my eyes on.

His hair pulled up into a quiff like style, slight stubble along his jawline, defining the features.

Beautiful, defined blue eyes, and flawlessly sun-kissed tan skin.

This guy also had a small lip ting and small gages in his ear lobes.

He was stunning. I then snapped out of my "checking out my kidnapper" phase and spoke up.

"W-who are you?" I asked cautiously.

"Names Louis Tomlinson." He said. Louis Tomlinson... Wait a minute.

"The Louis Tomlinson? The Louis Tomlinson that stole $800 million from Harry Styles?" I asked in shock.

"Yes." He said, chuckling.

"And the Louis Tomlinson that murdered innocent people without mercy?" I asked again, fear seeping into my voice.

"Well, yeah." He said, like he didn't even care.

"W-where is Chelsea? What did you do with her?" I asked in a panic, worrying for my best friend.

"She's right down the hall, don't worry about her. She's being taken care of." He replied.

"By who?!" I shouted at him.

"Liam." He said. Liam? Oh my god.

"Liam Payne?!" I asked.

"Yeah, what other Liam is there?" He asked. I kept quiet after that, not wanting to speak anymore.

"Well, here's some food. And just because you haven't given such a hard time yet, I'll even turn on the television for you." He said. He set the food in front of me, untied my wrists from the bedpost, and turned on the television, putting it on the news.

"Enjoy." He said, then walked out.

I started eating whatever this was because I was starving, and I looked up at the television, then gasped, dropping the food onto the tray.

*****

Okay here is the first chapter! I hope you loved it :)

Please vote, comment, and follow!