Chapter 5

Okay so you all can kill me for this long awaited update. I had the wort writer's block & I've been so busy with high school. Being a freshman in high school taking all honors and AP classes is tough as nails. But I'm finally updating so you all should be happy! And dedicated to @DaFuhkBrah for giving me the light I needed to update! Thank her everyone! Okay here we go!

*****

Danielle's POV

All I can really think about is how cold and terrified I am. I haven't been asked to do anything yet, no one has come and tortured me yet, so it should be a good sign, right?

But I'm literally freaking out. I thought I would have bruised skin by now, but I'm thankful that I don't. 'Okay, Danielle. Just relax. Lie back down, and get some rest. You'll be okay.' I think to myself. I lied back down on my bed and shut my eyes, only to have themn shoot open again when I hear the door to my room open up.

"Get up. I have something for you to do for me." He said with such ferosity and authority that I didn't hesitate to get up and follow him. We arrived at our destination, which was, I think, the guest bedroom in the house. It was an oddly plain room. Sea foam green walls, with a decent sized bed with plain white pillows and sheets, with a sea green duvet. It kind of creeped me out a bit.

"On the bed now." Liam spoke again. I walked towards the bed, and pet the duvet with my hand, feeling the softness of it under my fingertips.

"Did  I say that you could take your sweet time, slave?" He said, loud and ferociously. He shoved me onto the bed with such force that it hurt me and I cried in pain.

"Did I say you could make a fucking sound?" I said nothing, not sure if he wanted me to answer or not. Suddenly I felt a searing pain on my left cheek and I screamed in pure agony.

"Answer me, slut." He said so softly, it gave me terrifying chills that ran up and down my spine.

"No"

"No, what?"

"No, master." I said softly.

"Speak up!" he roared.

"No master!" I yelled at him.

He gave a satisfied and horrifying chuckle, knowing that I'm his puppet, while he's the puppet master. Controlling me and having the ability to kill me at any given moment. My fairytale ended the day I got into that limosine with my best friend, and the most gorgreously beautiful person my own two eyes have ever laid upon.

"LIAM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice called from the doorway, a beautiful delicate voice that fills my tummy with butterflies and causes my eyes to form into the shape of a heart everytime I look at him. Louis Tomlinson.

"What do you think I'm doing, Louis? I'm finally putting our slave to work." Liam said, like he was stating the obvious.

"All I'm hearing are screams of pain and agony. Plus, she's not even your slave until Chelsea is given to Styles. So she's mine." He said as a growl. His voice had posessiveness seeping into it and it was a major turn on. My god was it a turn on.

"What are you going to do Tomlinson?" Liam said. Out of the blue, Liam grabbed a fistful of my hair and put something cold and sharp to my neck. I knew it was a knife, I wasn't stupid.

But when I saw Louis' face when he did, I figured something out. I think that the infamous Louis Tomlinson, noutorious for his crimes, cares for me. And I care for him to.

"Liam, put the knife down, and give her to me." Louis said cautiously, trying not to trigger Liam.

"No, I don't think I will." Liam said, smirking. I saw something in Louis snap as he lunged for Liam. Liam let go of me to defend himself with the knife. But when it came close to Louis' abdomen, Louis grabbed his hand, and got the knife knocked out of his hand and pinned his wrists to the floor.

"Now, go get your own slave, and I'll take mine back with me." Louis said with authority. Liam nodded his head at him.

Louis came rushing over to me, concern washing over his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly. I nodded my head at him, looking at him right in the eyes.

"C'mon love, lets take you back to bed." He said, then slipped right arm under my knees and left arm slipped around my shoulders and hoisted me up in his strong arms. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and I learned something by doing this.

This is, strangely, where I want to be for the rest of my life and the rest of eternity. Wrapped up in Louis' arms. I don't care if he's kidnapped me. I don't care if it's only been a couple days. When I'm in his arms, I feel like I'm home with him.

And I know that I don't plan on leaving quite yet.

*****

Vote, comment, fan! Be the first one to do all three for a dedication in the next chapter!