Katrina's new colt part 2 (CLOP)

Sky: "no problem. I know we've only been together for three hours, but you're the sweetest mare I've ever met in my life. just a question, are you sure you're ready for this?" Katrina: "y-yes. but to be honest, I'm kind of scared...." Sky: *nodded, knowing that she would be scared no matter what he told her* "i know. it's ok. everypony is gonna be scared of something. like for example, I'm scared of losing you. *smiles and gives her a kiss*  Katrina: *kisses back* " t-thank you. for being so honest and kind. I've never met anypony like you before. I-I want to do this, with you." Sky: "ok. you do know, once I start, there's no going back right?" Katrina: *nodded, shaking a bit when he kissed her cheek* Sky: *smiles* "you don't seem so sure. maybe this will help." *he kissed her again, but opened his mouth a bit this time, allowing for a deeper kiss and letting kitty's tongue slide in. aka they started French kissing.* Sky: *breaks the kiss* "better?" Katrina: *nodded, smiling* "yea. thanks. I needed that." Sky: "ok. tell me if you want me to stop ok?" Katrina: *nods* Sky: "ok. hey, I love you." Katrina: "i love you too." Sky: *slides to her neck and sucks on it gently, but still a little bit hard at the same time* Katrina: "mmm..." Sky: *bites on it gently* Katrina: *giggled* "hehe...." Sky: "you like that?" Katrina: "y-yea, I'm ticklish..." Sky: "really?" *he smirked a bit, nibbling on her neck a bit harder* Katrina: *laughed* "yea." *her wings opened a little bit, telling sky she was almost ready*  Sky: "and apparently I'm turning you on." Katrina: *blushed a bit and nodded. her wings opening a bit more* Sky: -thinks- maybe I can get rid of that shyness just a bit more... *smiles and gestures for katrina to lay down* Katrina: *does as told*  Sky: *goes down to her pussy and takes off her panties* Katrina: *her wings open just a bit more and she starts shivering* "you'll be gentle r-" Sky: *he stops her by gently licking it* Katrina: "nnn...." Sky: *keeps licking it* Katrina: *shivers a bit, moaning softly* Sky: *finds her clit and licks it* Katrina: *moaned, she was extremely sensitive and a ticking time bomb when it came to this* Sky: "you feel anything?" Katrina: "nnn...y-yea..." Sky: "it's ok, just let it out." Katrina: *bursts* "ahh....nnn..." Sky: *licked it, swallowing afterwards* "i won't make you do anything to me ok? I just want you to be comfortable and happy ok?" Katrina: *nodded smiling* Sky: *got up so that he could take his boxers off and then layed back down on top of katrina* "ok. once again, once I start, there's no going back. ok?" Katrina: *nodded* Sky: "ok." *he slowly slid inside her, watching her every facial expression to make sure she was as comfortable as she could get. he moaned slightly* Katrina: *looked deep into his eyes sweetly, making sure he didn't feel like he was hurting her* "mmm...." *she moaned* Sky: *sped up his pace just a bit, still staring into those beautiful magenta eyes* "you're so beautiful Katrina.... ah...nnn..." Katrina: "you're so sweet sky...nnn..mmm.... I-if you want you can...mmm... go faster..nnn...." Sky: *did so* "ahh....nnn...." Katrina: *moaned* "s-sky.. I'm gonna..ahh..nnnn..." Sky: "me too...ahh...mmm..." *he bursts* "ahh......" Katrina: *she bursts too* "ahh...mmm......" Sky: *falls next to Katrina* "that was fun..."  Katrina: "yea it was." *she hugs him happily and falls asleep* Sky: "I love you Katrina."   *falls asleep too*