Moriah

"Nigga what you looking at so hard , cause you not hearing shit im saying king"

I glanced over at bj then back at the girl who was sitting by herself eating . She kept her head down while she ate .
"Yeah man hold up"

Getting up , i slowly made my way over . Stopping infront of her table , she stopped eating and slowly looked up at me . her eyes were a beautiful light brown . She had a confused sad look across her face . She was naturally beautiful and i like that .

"Im sorry to interrupt you , i was wondering if i could talk to you for a minute babygirl".

She opened her mouth , but then closed it , shrugging her shoulders i frowned as i sat down infront of her .

"Whats your name babygirl"?

She gazed up at me .

"Laniyah"

Her voice was so soft .

"Im king , i thought i would come introduce myself , i found you to be very beautiful you are naturally beautiful , and i like that ".

I could see her face turning pink . She lightly smiled , she really was a beautiful Woman .

"Thank you" .

"Can i call you sometime ? Get to know you more Laniyah"

She looked up at me quick.

"Uh- i - sure"

Chuckling i handed her my phone , as she put her number in . Getting my phone back, she was about to speak again but stopped . Diggimg in her pocket she pulled out her phone , i watched as she looked at the screen frowning and answered .

"Hello...... Yes.........im on the way"

Hanging up she quickly dug in her wallet pulling out money .
"I am so sorry but i really have to go . This is just oh my god "
She quickly got up , i stood up and reached out grabbing her arm she turned and looked at me biting on her bottom lip

"I have to go , im sorry"

Slowly letting her arm go i watched as she ran off. What the fuck was i thinking.

Mike looked at me like i had three heads when i sat down .

"Did you just get rejected nigga?"

Smacking my lips i smacked him upside the head.

"No bitch i got her number , She was just in a rush somewhere i don't know"

Shrugging my shoulders . I looked down at my phone as it buzzed displaying the message across my screen .

"Lets go"

getting up i threw a hundred down and walked off.

Walking into the trap i headed straight up to my office , and glanced at my screen watching my workers , glancing down at the papers down in front of me i began looking threw the files , pulling out a blunt i lit it still looking through my files. I stopped on sandra , she owe me six hundred , and shes a month late . Grabbing my phone i called up zay ,

"Whats good My G?"

"Sandra late "
"Word yo i got you im finna go get her"

Hanging up the phone , i continued to read her file.

Damn Laniyah is her daughter .