Chapter 3

Short chapter, but I dont have my own computer and I HAD to update because it's been quite a while since I did so yeah x 

I heard the front door slam and I sat up. “Harry we’re home!” Liam screamed from the hall, “Alright.” I said and looked at my thighs.. My bed was covered up in blood, and there was still blood streaming from my legs. Tears started to fill my eyes again and I couldn’t do anything but crawl into a ball and cry for myself. Nobody but Niall knew how I felt, and if the other boys found out, they’d feel bad, and I didn’t want that.

I think I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was the front door slam again and Nialls laugh streamed through the whole apartment, and I knew straight away that he’d brought a girl home, but that’s when I heard it, a man’s laugh and it wasn’t Nialls. I walked over to the door, “Oliver, be quiet. None of them can know that I brought a guy home. Please.” He said, I peeked through the key hole, Niall stood on his tiptoes to kiss the guy, named Oliver. I gasped. Niall was kissing a guy. “Harry is that you?” Niall said. He heard my gasp. I sat down on the floor. “Oliver, go home. Please, this just can’t work. Please.” Niall said to the boy and walked him to the door. I heard the door slam shut again. “Harry, open the door. I know you’re in there.” Niall said and I forgot about the blood or the fresh cuts, I just opened the door.

Niall walked in and he gasped loudly. “Harry is you okay?!” He almost screamed and placed his hands under my legs and one around my waist to lift me to the bed. He didn’t care about the blood. He held me tight as I just kept crying. He sat on the bed and placed me on his lap. “Harry baby, it’ll be alright.” He kept saying and the tears just streamed out my eyes. Slowly I got myself together and looked at Niall. He looked pale, I knew he was scared of blood but man, he did this. For me. “Ni..Niall why did you kiss that guy?” I asked, because I didn’t know what else to ask him. He sighed, “I had hoped you didn’t see it.” He said and bit his lip. “Harry… I know I’ve always brought home girls, but I am bisexual, and lately I have started to go to gay bars, and I met Oliver two weeks ago, and we’ve been talking and he’s really nice to me.” Niall continued. I stared at him. I always thought he was straight, “Harry, please don’t tell the other boys, the world know about you, but I’m too scared to come out.” He said. And I nodded, I was happy that he didn’t talk about me, but that didn’t last long. “Harry, why are you doing this?” He said, and looked at my thighs, it had stopped bleeding but the blood was still there.

“Be… because I’m tired Niall. Of myself, everyone says I’m so pretty and perfect and beautiful and such a good singer. Yeah, that’s nice. But the hate gets to me. I just play pretend that I’m fine, but my past and all of this hate it’s ruining me.” I knew it didn’t sound like much, but when you’ve got a depression everything is a little worse, or should I say a lot. I dried my eyes. “Baby...” Niall said, and held me even tighter. He smiled at me, Niall was the only of the boys who knew about me and my problems. “I’m sorry I’ve relapsed.” I said and looked at Niall. “It’s okay Harry, but you need treatment.” He said. I nodded. I crawled out of Niall’s lap and laid down beside him, I took his hand in mine, “Will you go with me to the first time to the treatment?” I asked and looked at our hands, Niall didn’t take his hand back, and it felt good. I knew I wanted this, I wanted him.