Ch. 1

Savannah's pov

"Come on sweetie, we just got to the house" my mom said to me. We just got to LA and I got out the car, and let me just tell you it's pretty warm I thought it was gonna be hot. "Oh and sweetie there's time difference so make sure you change the time on your phone" my mom told me. I did as she said. It's 7:12 right now so I have enough time to unpack and get my room ready.

I ran inside the house an it is pretty big. I ran upstairs and went into my room.
It's white with Christmas lights hanging. Everything is set up all I have to do is unpack my clothes.
I got my suitcase and unpacked.
When I got done I went to my bathroom and was about to take a shower but then I realized I forgot my towel I mentally groaned and went down stairs. "Hey mom I forgot my towel do you have an extra?" I asked my mom. "Yes sweetie I do it's in the downstairs bathroom in the cabinet" she said putting the dishes in there place. "Ok thanks" I said spinning around. "Your welcome oh and sav?" my mom asked. Yes I really don't like it when people call me Savannah i'd rather be called Sav. "Yea mom?" I asked. "Your father and I will be gone for a week or 2" she said. Honestly I'm used to this. "Oh ok" I said not bothering to ask where they were going. I went to the bathroom and got the towel and went upstairs and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and hair and put it in a bun. I changed into black athletic shorts and a black tank top then I slide into my comfy bed.

I looked out my window and saw the palm trees and the city lights. There so beautiful. Then I closed my blinds, and drifted off to sleep.