Chapter Two

Anna walked in the doors of Moorhead High School, she went straight to the office so she could get a list of her classes, a map of the school and her locker number. Anna's locker was at the way end, spanning from the floor to about six feet up. Her first class was science. Once Anna got to the class, there were no seats open so she just stood by Miss. Hartman's desk. When the bell finally rang the room fell silent.

"Young lady. What are you doing out of you seat?" Miss. Hartman said in a disciplined tone.

"I am the new student. Anna Maxwell." said Anna

"Well. What are you doing standing up?"

"There are no open seats."

"Ah, yes. Well you can sit-uh, stand in the front with Juliet and Luka. Is it okay if you stand, we do not have any extra chairs"

"That's fine."

A wave of exited whispers erupted from the class as Anna walked over to ware Juliet and Luka sat. Luka was tall with dirty blond hair, he was waring a BVB shirt and black skinny jeans. Juliet was average hight, dark brown hair with a black tank that has 'there's nothing a little music cant fix' printed on the front and dark gray skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. Anna trudged  through the rest of science then history, language arts and then finally came lunch. She didn't know who to sit with so Anna took a seat a the same table as Juliet and Luka. Juliet greeted  Anna with a fond,

"Hi"

"Hey" Anna said back.

Anna sat down at the table, she looked at her tray and sighed. There had been nothing good to eat so she had just gotten a salad, an apple and a cheese stick. She wasn't going to eat the salad, who would eat a plain salad? Seriously what kind of choices are ranch or french?  As Anna was getting her english textbooks she her a small commotion approaching. It was a girl she looked about 20 but she was definitely younger.

"Who is that?" Anna ask a random girl. Eager to know.

"Her name is Siren. She is so hot even the straightest of the strait girls want her." The girl answered with a look that said ware have you been the last thousand years. She is the most popular girl in school. And to that Anna answered "I'm new."

****

When Anna got home she puled out the phone number from her pocket that Juliet had given to her at lunch. When she answered there was a she sighed.

"What do you want?" She said as if she had something better to do.

"Who is Siren?" I asked.

"First day and you'er already going after the local game." She said in a now in an impressed tone.

"What? I just asked who Siren was." Anna said confused.

"Every one in school is trying to get with her, if you do you are a legend." Juliet said as if she had said it a million times.

"Wh-why?"

Have you seen how hot she is? Nobody has been interesting enough for her."

"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow." Anna said smugly.

*****

The next day at the exact same time as the day before Anna approached Siren.
"Hello."

"Well, aren't you a cute little thing."