Chapter Five

As Anna woke all that happened the night before was a blured haze. It felt like it was a dream being dragged away along with the sensation of sleep.

"Was that a dream or-?" Ann said not being able to differentiate between dream and reality.

"Huh. What was that Honey?" her mom called from the bathroom across the hall.

"It's nothing, forget about it." Anna said plainly. feeling hunger pull at her stomach, she walked into the kitchen. Anna grabbed cereal from the cupboard and milk from the fridge, to make a nice bowl of Captain Crunch. Anna sat on the counter given that there was no table or chairs, because they hadn't moved it in yet.

"Have you made any friends yet?" Anna's mom said curiously.

"Yeah. Actually, I have."

"Really, whats their names?" Anna's mom said  cocking her head a little to the left.

"I have three. Ones mane is Juliet, the others name is Luka, and the lasts name is Siren."

"Siren, isn't that a strange name?" Anna's mom said cocking her head even more.

"Yes, her name is Siren. Do you have a problem with that."

"Uh. No? Why are you so defensive about this."

"Because, she is my friend, and you're making fun of her!"

"I am not making fun of her!" Anna's mom said firmly. Anna felt her muscles tense up and her face go red.

"Just leave me alone!" Anna said with a certain angst and stormed to her to her room, to finish her cereal there. When she finished her cereal she grabbed a Black Butler tank and red jeans. She put on her socks and high tops, slipped on her sweat shirt and slung her messenger bag over her shoulder. Anna was off to school.