-new york, new york-

***

"Ready to go take a late walk around the big city?" Michael yelled excitedly. They all quickly hushed him, reminding him they were in a hallway with sleeping people in rooms around them. Well, sleeping security guards they were venturing off without.

Emmersyn and Jack still had their outfits on, but Jack had grabbed coat and Emmersyn paired up one of Luke's flannels with a boyfriend sweatshirt to put over her tank top since it was very cold out. They quietly went down the elevators, entering the lobby with a greeting from the tired looking door hop.

They exited the hotel, standing outside in the cold New York City weather on a side walk with people hurrying by not even recognizing the boys with their hoods up tight on their heads.

Ashton smiled over at Emmersyn and Jack who were pulling out their phones to snap quick pictures of the sky. They began walking down the street of the city that never sleeps.

They entered Times Square in about ten minutes. Taxi's were stuck in traffic and horns blared loudly, the city lights were bright and radiant, the city practically could make anyone overwhelmed with joy in just a single glance.

They all shivered, hands stuffed deep into their pockets and they stood close by not letting people by their group.

"We should get Starbucks." Ashton suggested, there was one across the street and one behind them and tons more.

"Everyone there will recognize us," Calum pointed out, "But I do what a coffee..."

"Whatever, let's do it." Michael shrugged ,"YOLO."

Emmersyn rolled her eyes, the boys turning around to walk towards the shop. She turned around to grab Jack's arm only to see he has stopped at the corner staring up at a sign.

"Jack!" She called, pushing her way over to him, "We're going to loose-shit!"

She didn't even bother to finish her sentence, she looked up and no longer saw the boys.

"They were going to Starbucks, just push your way through." He suggested, tightly grabbing his sisters arm and pushing them between the people. They made it to the Starbucks entrance and walked inside the warm building.  The boys looked panicked until their eyes landed on the twins. The two hurried over to the boys.

"Can you guys make sure we're with you before walking away next time?"

***Jack's POV***

We headed back towards the hotel at about five in the morning when the city had finally died down.

It was highly impossible that any of us would sleep after this, we kind of stopped at Starbucks a few times. Luke was practically running down the sidewalks with Emmersyn on his back.

"We should go on a subway," Michael suggested, "To the...to the Bronx."

"Probably not a good idea at 5 in the morning!" Luke called from far ahead, it was actually surprising that he even could hear us.

Michael rolled his eyes, chucking his cup into a pile of trash bags sitting at the corner of a street. We entered our hotel at 5:31 and silently snuck back into our rooms.

"I'm sort of tired and sort of hyper...is that even a thing?" Emmersyn asked after Luke had dropped her onto our bed.

"It feels like a thing." I agreed plopping down next to her on my stomach.

"Put your pajamas on and we'll just watch tv until we fall asleep. Thank god we don't have anything to do until tomorrow night." Ashton walked over to his bag, grabbing a pair of sweats.

Emmersyn and I reluctantly got up, taking turns to change.

"I miss Amy and Meg, they wore shirt unlike you people." Em sighed, sitting down on our bed after putting her dirty clothes away.

"You're just jealous because you're not cool enough to walk around shirtless." I jokingly flexed my arm. My sister rolled her eyes, climbing in bed.

We watched endless episodes of dumb shows on dumb channels; the only ones the hotel provided. Finally, when it was already eight in the morning, we all fell asleep.

Ayeee!

Quick update;) Sorry it's short, I'll update soon bye my loves! Happy Thanksgiving;)