Chapter five; Sorry

<Lauren's POV>

"Can you just die already?!" Shouted almost everyone in the school.

Everyone was beating me, kicking, punching, spitting, cursing, yelling, etc. Just cause I'm bisexual. Well I'm not bisexual, I lied, not to hurt Max' feelings, but to make my parents happy.

They say to be whom you want but my parents want me to be what they want. I can't be myself because of my parents, how can I live with myself if I'm not myself? Make sense? Its alright, none of this does.

My whole life is ruined because of my parents. My dads want me to be a lesbian, or bi, they just want me to like the same sex.

"Leave her alone!" Someone yelled, and everyone backed up.

I removed myself from a ball shaped form but remained on the floor, looking up I see Ethan, one of Max bully's. He reaches his hand out as I flinch, scared he might hit me.

"I wont hurt you." He whispers soothingly, helping me off the ground.

I stand up and dust off the dirt on my clothes, everyone looks confused, and almost excited to see if Ethan will just punch me.

"Its alright. I wont hurt you, lets go." He cooed, taking a hold of my hand and walking to the exit of the school.

Once we're outside he holds my waist, pulling me into him. Confused I ask,

"What are you doing?"

"I know you're not bi, you don't like Max, you're just saying that so your parents could be proud." Ethan smirks.

"H-how did you-"

"I just know. I can tell the way you look at Max isn't the way you looked at me." He interrupts. "You looked at me with lust, you look at Max like she's a friend to you." He explains.

"So? Me and you were a mistake and you know it. Us, me and you, aren't made for each other, we only argued and abused each other with words." I shook my head, pulling myself away from him.

"I helped you, kiss me." He demanded.

"What?! No!" I disgustingly refuse.

"Why? You still like me. You still, you still love me." He looked down.

He wasn't wrong, I do love him. I love him a lot more than I did when we were dating. He hurts people now, that just made my love for him shrink, but it grows every time he smiles.

"No I don't." I lie.

"Yes you do." He smirked.

"Yes I do." I blurt out, my eyes growing wide.

"See? I love you too, more than ever actually. Be with me again-"

"No. I can't. How do I know you're not lying? Just playing me?" My voice shakes at the memories of us.

"I'm not lying or playing you. I promise." He holds my hand.

<Ethan's POV>

I'm not lying. I love her, I love her a lot. Yeah, I have a crush on Ally, I mean she's hot but Lauren is something different. What we had was special to me, until she left without a warning.