I'm back!//Sneak peak

Hey guys! I am back! I've spent som of my time away brainstorming. I'm planning on making a another book and also continuing this one! The updates will also be kinda slow because of school and, ect. But, here's a little sneak peak at the next chapter :)

"Klaus you may want to be nice to me..." I said crossing my arms and popping out my hip.

"And why is that?" He asked smiling.

"Because I have this." I closed my eyes and help out my palm. Suddenly I felt the daggers cool touch on my skin. I opened my eyes and he started laughing.

"You really think you can use that one me?" He stopped laughing. "I am Niklaus Mikaelson!" He yelled, "I am the original hybrid, I AM WHAT MEN FEAR!"

Then I laughed. "You brother? The one men fear? You're not the only original hybrid in the family, if you've some how forgotten. Come on tell me you didn't forget about me? You underestimate me." I took the dagger and before he could say another word, I jabbed it in to his chest.

His mouth was opened with shock and he fell to his knees. His skin started to turn grey, and he had dark grey veins running up his face skin.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and leaned down so I was right next to his ear and whispered, "I am what men fear. I am the strongest creature on the planet. I am the original hybrid, and I hope now, that you can see that."

I let go of him and he fell to the ground with a big thud. I smiled and started to laugh at his cold lifeless body.