No Plan B

Stiles, Scott and I are in Stiles Jeep we arrive at the hospital and it's pouring outside.

"I don't know, something feels wrong about this. You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan. You saw it, didn't you guys?" Stiles ask I look out the window.

"I don't know, I just know my dad is still alive... I would have felt it if he wasn't, all I know is that I d I don't get my dad or you dad back I will kill her." I say clenching my fist.

"Shay clam down, we're gonna find them okay." Scott says I nod. "Um stiles What's that?" Scott questions as I look at him confused as well.

"Well, you got claws Shay has well as far as I know craziness. So I got a bat." He smiles, wow he is adorable. I roll my eyes and hop out the, car and run into the hospital with Scott and Stiles once we get in mama mccall is calling Scott.

"Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." She says as she sees us.

"We're here for Cora." Scott claims.

"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" She ask i shrug and look at stiles.

"You took her bat?" I ask.

"What I forgot to give it back." He shrugs as Scott talk to get his moms attention again .

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now."

Melissa looks at Scott worried. "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." She says.

"Got it. Okay." Scott says. As we run off to Cora, we see Derek by the elevator. We all get in the elevator.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help." Jennifer says, I snort.

"Seriously I'll help more then, your idiot boyfriend with a bat." She snorts.

"Hey." Stiles says defensive.

"Shut up, before I seriously hurt you." I say annoyed, as the elevator bings Scott speaks up as we're all glareing at Jennifer.

"Um guys. We got a problem. Big problem." We look and see big wolf aka Ethan and Aiden as super wolf. They charge close to us.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing." I yell moving forward.

"All we want is her." They growl.

"I'm sorry but you can't have her." Derek growls with his red glowing eyes. They growl as we attack, Scott if going at the twin wolf as I am too.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Derek yells before Scott yells Stiles, who runs and breaks the bat on the twin wolf seriously. I'm suddenly lifted up and thrown into Stiles we slide down the hallway.

"Ugh Stiles." I groan.

"Sorry babe." Stiles groan as I get up soon Derek lifts me up and Scott grabs Stiles as we run down the hall to and empty doctor room.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles whispers as we hide in the room.

"He's close." Derek whispers.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles questions, we look around damnit she's fucking gone.

"She's gone." Scott says.

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stoles groans.