The end?

Two years later:

I don’t remember much after that. Taylor’s body was taken away, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall tried to make me speak but I was in too much shock at the time. I couldn’t understand why... I just didn’t understand why! Katy kept in contact with all of us but she’s now on tour with her boyfriend, Dylan Ford, the internationally known soccer player. Bree and Niall started dating about three months after the incident. You just had to take one glance at them and know they were in love. Danielle and Liam had their on and off times, and recently, they were going strong and I hope it will last. Eleanor and Louis are now engaged and hopefully setting a wedding date sometime soon! Zayn and Perrie are still dating but my girlfriend is betting that they’ll get engaged after Louis and Eleanor’s wedding. Oh, I had almost forgotten to mention. Alison and I are now dating too. Fans certainly weren’t expecting me to date a brunette since I usually go for blonde girls.

Alison, Bree and Katy stay well away from anything that involves fighting... and they’re much happier because of it. (I secretly think it’s because they have finally found the person they were hoping to find)

THE END?