1

I got up extra early today, knowing I was starting my senior year today at a new school. I made sure to pick my outfit last night so I wouldn't have to find something now.

I went to the shower, took a nice out shower. I dried my hair making sure it was completely dry since I had time. Satisfied with my hair I walked slowly back to my room. The size of this room still astonished me. "This will take some getting used to", I muttered to no one as I made my way to vanity to fix my hair.

I decided to make a messy bun, not really feeling up to making any other style to my hair.

I walked to my bed and got dressed. After getting dressed I walked to my full length mirror to inspect my outfit. I wore dark blue skin tight jeans with a baby blue tank top with a low neckline, showing just a little bit of cleavage and it stopped right above my belly button. Satisfied with my look I walked to my vanity and assesed my face. I'm not really big on make up and thanks to my really good genes, I don't really need any.

I put on light clear lip gloss, took my book bag and walked downstairs.

"Morning love" Ma- my mom said as she watched me walked into the kitchen. Her blonde hair wet, showing that she took a shower a few minutes ago.

"Morning... Mom" I almost said Mavis, I'm glad this time I manners to hold my tongue. I said nothing more as I poured myself a chip off coffee. I sipped my coffee slowly as I tried my best to ignore Ma-mom's questioning stare.

I saw that look in her eyes. That look she had when she "d had enough and couldn't help her curiosity.

"So... Are you excited about school? I mean you did get up extra early and all" she started, early, as if she's afraid I'll bite her head of... Like last time.

I did what my psychologist told me, I swallowed my coffee slowly while mentally counting to five before answering. When I was sure I would be nice I looked at her and answered.

"I just want to get there early so getting my schedule and learning my classes and their venues will be easier", I gave her a small smile as I walked over to the sink, depositing my cup with my unfinished coffee in there, damn.

"Um, I'll see you later" I awkwardly drawled as I started walking to the door. She gave me a small wave and a smile but I didn't miss the hurt and longing in her eyes as I closed the door.

I walked over to my red Aston Martin. My baby, we've been together for six months now, he was my one true love... I revved the engine and felt ready for school.

It's gonna be a long day. Get ready Ridgwood high, Jenny's here.

Speeding down the road to my school, I chose to play carry on my wayward son really loud. I love this song. I put on my aviators and drive on. I mentally prepare myself for the attention I'll get being new and all and how I plan to capture everyone's hearts with one look.

I see the sign of the school and know that I'm almost there. As I near the school the first thing I see are the high school buildings. As I get nearer I see some students, not a lot but I guess the early risers. I turn up my volume and check my face one last time before entering the school parking lot. To be 'queen bee' of this school as everybody calls it by the end of the day I have devised a plan that should work.

As I reach the parking lot, a blue convertible filled with cheer leaders comes along, heading straight for the space I'm going for. Judging by the noise the girls are making, I know one of them must be popular or just really thinks highly of herself. Picking up speed I rush that space and quickly park my car, missing their convertible by a few inches.

The car stops behind mine and some of the girls rush to my window, probably to tell me this space belong to their queen. I take my time getting my bag from the backseat and turning off my radio. Satisfied I step out of my car to come face to face with one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen, if only she didn't have enough makeup on her face to cover up a million people.

"Excuse me, you're blocking my door" I say with the fakest sweetest voice I can muster. "I'm trying to close my door and you're kind of in the way" I say as I look around the lot to see that all eyes are trained on us, well me. Some with pity, some fear and some with pure astonishment. I try closing my door again to no avail and I finally give the girl my full attention. "Can I help you".

"Oh sorry. Am I in the way?" she asks sweetly and I nod. "I'ts just that this space belongs to my friend over there" she points to the convertible with one angry looking Barbie "and she would like it if you kindly moved so she can park. You're new so obviously don't know how things work here, so she forgives you" she says in an overly sickly sweet voice.

"Did I say I was sorry?" I laugh humourlessly as I look at her. "I don't care how things work, I like this space and I'm taking it. Now if you could get out of the way" I say this as I shove here to the side and succeed. Finally I close my door and hook my bag strap on one shoulder. "It was not nice talking to you I must say" I walk off and use my remote behind me to lock my car.

I smirk as I walk towards the school, looking over my shoulder to see the girl stomp her way towards her friend. This should be interesting.