Treble Bound (Greg Goremc Fan FICTION)

*Hi my names Chloe, I'll be taking ideas after each chapter I do.Hope you all like it.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked on to the campus of Barden University. My thoughts trailed off to me think about who my roommate would be. Finally saying my goodbyes and get my stuff out of my moms car. Quickly having no clue where my dorm was I asked a brunette lady with warm hazel eyes where my dorm is. She said "Straight through the gate take a left up the stair case to the second floor first door on the right" Not caring to say thanks I went to my dorm. I got my key and unlocked my dorm. Standing there was a boy. Blonde mowhawk and brown roots with comforting sea blue eyes. "Oh hey, I'm uh Greg."

#GREGS POV#

.......................

I was waiting in my dorm waiting for my random room mate to arrive. Scared that it might be some creepy dude I prepared my self for the worst things to come.

I started to un pack all of my belongings. Knocking at the door oh my. Bumpers voice yelled "OH GREGGY BOY!!!!" sweet. "Hold on bump" I dropped my soccer trophy on the floor. Bump wasn't there there was just a letter saying to be by the mess hall in an hour. yay. Finally a key got put in the lock unlocking the door. There she, wait old on a SHE?! I greet my self "Oh hey, I'm uh Greg."

I don't know if I'm good but let me know where I'm at? Thanks.:)