Chapter 5: Mums the word

England's POV

I stared at the body of Avery, who just thought she'd waltz into my room and fall asleep onto my bed. And, while I have no issues, she could have at least removed her boots before tracking mud into my room. Seriously.

I placed my book neatly back onto the shelf, before walking back over to her, and untying the laces to her boots. It took a moment to do, since she always kept them extremely tight, but I ended up succeeding(obviously) and set them off to the side. I pulled her jacket from her shoulders, before resting her fully onto the bed, putting the dark green covers over her. I resumed my position in my chair, but found I was too distracted to read- and instead, simply watched her. She looked like she had leaned out slightly, getting a bit more muscle on her bones(Heaven knows she needed it, sheesh) and her facial structure had become more defined. The frizzy mop of hair she once had was now stick-straight and long, draping gently over her shoulders and across her face.  While I prefer not to admit it, her...um...bosom, had gotten larger since we had last met....

I sighed, noticing the tea in my cup had cooled down and was now unappetising to me. I left it sitting on my desk, walking over to the large, Queen size mattress and slipping gently under the covers- making sure to leave a large gap between me and her. I turned the lamp beside my bed off, listening for a moment, to the rhythmic breaths she took- soft and gentle. Closing my eyes gently, I smiled, drifting away calmly into sleep...

------------------A/N: Make sure to read the Authors Note at the bottom before you make any comments about what was written above ↑  Thanks. ---------------

The loud shriek echoed through my room, and I opened my eyes, "Hn?" 

Standing in the door was British West, and a pool of a black substance, splattered on the floor, along with the shards of two coffee cups. Her eyes were almost like saucers, and her expression was soon shared by France.

"GET OUT MY MY ROOM YOU BLOODY WANKERS!" I shouted at them. Still, neither left, and the frog soon had a sly grin plastered across his ugly face.

"Ohonhon~ Angleterre, really~?"

"What're you eve-" I immediately felt shudders slip down my spine as a figure moved against me. Looking down at my chest, Avery was rested against me, the blanket over her shoulders making it seem as if she was shirtless. My eyes flickered upward to British West, "T-This isn't what it looks like...I swear."

Her rather stunned expression morphed slowly from shock to anger, and she grabbed the umbrella that was propped up against the wall, "You better have Life Insurance England, because when I'm done with you...."

"NO WAIT STOP!!!" I shouted, "IT'S REALLY NOT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE!!!!"

A soft mumble came from Avery, followed by my name muttered gently, "England...."

"THAT'S IT, I'M BREAKING THIS OVER YOUR HEAD!!!"

"NO PLEASE WAIT I SWEAR SHE'S OKAY!!!"

I toppled off the side of the bed, my head hitting the wooden floor rather harshly as I tugged the blanket down with me. Artemis spotted that Avery still wore her work clothing, and it was only slightly rumpled from her tossing and turning in sleep. She calmed slightly, "What the hell happened?! Why is she in here?"

"Well, what happened, was she came home from work and just collapsed in my bed. Being the Gentleman I am," I made sure to add that, "I didn't want to wake her, since she had been working all night. So, I allowed her to sleep in my bed. And when we fell asleep, I swear, there was a like....three foot gap between us."

She eyed me cautiously, "I'm watchin' you Kirkland." Artemis placed the umbrella back against the wall, walking out of the room, along with France. I sighed, rubbing my head as Avery stirred, lifting herself up from the pillow, "Hn?"

-------

Avery POV

I looked over at England, "Hey, what happened? I heard a really loud thud..."

"YOU WERE AWAKE?!"

"Kinda...."  Rubbing my eyes, I realized I was in his room. On his bed

What the hell did do last night?!

"You fell asleep here before I could stop you..." He said, dusting himself off. England, the man could read my mind sometimes.

You were really exhausted last night.

My head whipped over to the door, to a person I hadn't seen in forever- Cheshire Al. 

"Wow! It's you!!"

"Who?" England said, looking up at the door, then back to me. I looked at him, "O-Oh...no one..."

Remember, only you can see me.

Why is that?

I'm a figment of YOUR imagination. I'm like you conscious.

Wow. I've got a bit of crazy that even England can't see.

Yeah. You should be worried about that.

I know...

I leaped from the soft sheets, yelping when me feet touched the chilly floorboards. Cheshire laughed, but I rolled my eyes and walked from the room. The hall was empty, and I walked past Prussia's door just as he opened it. Our eyes connected, before he grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the room, slamming the door shut and pushing me away from it.

"What the hell Prussia!" I snapped, stumbling over a large German Shepard. He snatched my arm up, pressing a single finger against my lips in order to shush me. I bit down on his hand roughly, and he glared slightly, before a smirk crossed his face.

"I don't like it with teeth."

Almost immediately, I let go of his finger, "You're such a pervert!"

"You started it!"

"NO I DI-"

He put his entire hand over my mouth now, "Shhhh...."

"Mmmphrm....mphrm mm."

"Listen, what're we gonna do about the Italy situation! I haven't seen him and Germany hasn't gotten any calls!"

"...." I sighed. Italy was in trouble, wherever he was. Maybe though, it was pasta sauce. "...I don't know..."

"Well, should we tell them?!"

"No..." I pushed him away, walking to the door, "Don't say a thing about it...He'll show up."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Italy's...well...Italy. I'm sure he's fine, maybe he just went out with Romano and got kidnapped by the British, I dunno."

I opened the door and left before he could say another word, hoping he got the point. As I walked down the staircase, I saw my boss standing in the main room...chatting with Germany.

My luck just never seems to work out right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bros~

So, I decided I would update again, :) .

Now, onto the important things. If any feels the need to post comments about the fact England was looking at a girls boobs, I don't wanna hear it. England is a male, and even Gentleman notice when a girl has gotten bigger in the bust. If you still feel the need to make rude comments, go on ahead. But just so you know, this is my story, and just because one person says 'Oh that's bad! you shouldn't do that' does not mean I will turn this story into their image of perfect. So screw yourselves.

If you're not being an ass, I love you. Now, the message above does not mean I do not like criticism, just don't be a tard about it.

I apologize for my language in the above message.

                  Tori~♥