part 1

*michael's pov*

"Sha-la-la-la
Sha-la-la-la
Sha-la-la-la

You might got the biggest car
Don't mean he can drive me well
Or he can go for miles
Said he got a lot of cash
Darlin' he can't buy my love
It's you I'm dreaming of

They try to romance me
But you got that nasty
And that's what I want (That's what I want)

So baby, baby
Come and save me
Don't need those other numbers
When I got my number one

Last night I lay in bed so blue
Cause' I realized the truth
They can't love me like you
I tried to find somebody new
Baby they ain't got a clue
Can't love me like you"

My alarm went of, I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and went down to eat breakfast and hoping that my dad wasn't awake yet but he was, and he was sitting in the kitchen and drinking his coffee like always. I turned around to go up to my room and get my bag, but I wasn't quiet enought so he heard me and stod up and walked over to me I looked up just to see him stared right in my eyes with the dangerous look of his. I closed my eyes and hold my breath and at the same time I felt his hand conect with my yawline and I fell to the ground.

"You're a wothless piece of shit you don't deserve to live"

"You look just like your mother"

He said and then he left for work, I got up and whiped away the tears that had started falling. At the same time I started walking up the stairs to my room to get my bag, when I had it I walked down to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then after that I got to the hall and took my shoes and grabed my phone. When I was done I walked out of the house, and started to walk of the direction to Ashtons house.

When I was at Ashtons house I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer but this time his sister answered the door.

I smiled and then said. "Hi Emilia"

"Hi Michael, Ashton is almost done so you can come in if you want"

I smiled and thanked her and walked in, in the house that I have known since I was a little kid. I looked at the old pictures that was hanging on the wall in front of me, the pictures of me Ashton Emilia my mom and their mom Annete. I was lost in my troughts so I didn't hear when Ashton walked up to me and poked me in the side, I screamed and turned around and saw ashton standing there and laugthing at me. I hit him palyfully and started laughing too.

*15 min later*
*Ashton pov*
"Common Michael we're gonna be late for school."
"I Know but I'm tired"
I just rolled My eyes at him and started to walk again, "wait for me" I heard him say but I keept going. I heard him run up to my side so I looked at him."What's happening tonight?" He asked, "Nothing much"
"So are you Comming to The party tonight?"
"What party?"
"Luke is having a party to night at his place"
"OH you mean that party, ofc I'm Comming"
"Good"
We stoped walking and I looked up to see the school bilding. I looked at the People in My school and saw our grop of friends. Michael and I started to walk over to them and when we got There they greated us with a ello and hi.