part 2

*Michaels pov in class*

Oh God I can't stop looking at him, his beautiful face and when his chest goes up and down when he breath. And I can't stop thinking about his cute little smile and laugh,
"Michael do you Know the answer? " the teacher asked
"Uh 76?"
The Girls started giggling and I looked at ashton just to see him staring right back at me, I blushed and looked down on my desc
"No Michael it's not math, it's history"
"Oh i'm sorry I Kinda spaced out"
"That's okay but don't do it again, because next time i'm gonna call your dad under stand? "
"Yes ms.Pattinson"
"Good now back to work everyone"
When the teacher walked away I looked up just to see calum looking at me with a knowing look. I blushed again and started writing down what the teacher said and waiting for class to end.

*skip the rest of the class*

When the class ended i walked over to the door but just when I was about to go out of the classroom I heard Calums voice.
"We need to talk.."
I turned around and waited for him to tell me what he wanted to talk about. "were you daydreaming about ashton? "
I blushed a little and looked around before I looked at him and said.
"No i wasn't, what makes you think that?" I saw that he didn't believe me. I looked at the clock i have 5 min on me to get my stuff and go to my classroom. "Calum I need to go but see you at lunch"
I turned around and speedwalked away to my locker.
I got my things and walked to my next class.

*Ashtons pov*
I was walking with Luke to my locker and thinking about when Michael blushed when he saw that I looked him. It looked so cute and I just wanted to go right over and hug him and never let him go..
We stoped at my locker and I took my things and was about to go to my classroom when I heard Luke "Ashton do you have a crush on someone?"
I troughts about Michael and smiled. "Yeah why?
"Just wondering so.. Who is it? "
I waited a little before i answered "just a person that we Know"
"Is it Amanda or sophie? "
"No it isn't. Can we to go to class now. I asked and started walking

*at lunch still Ashtons pov*

Where the fuck are Michael Luke and Calum?! I've been waiting for them in half an houer now and they're still not here...
"Hi ashly-bear"
I turned around just to see one of the sluts in this school.
I put on my fake smile and waited for here to continiue. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school" I looked at her " No Rebecca i can't i'm going to lukes party with Michael and calum so sorry"
"Oh but i'm Comming too so maybe we can hang out there"
" I can't I already have a date to go with"
She looked at me like i was crazy and then She turned on her Heels and walked away. When I didn't see her I turned around to see if Michael calum or Luke was anywhere and to my luck they was.