You're my endless desire

Hey, guys, i had some free time from work and i thought i should write another thing :D
Enjoy ;)
P. S. The video uploaded is not mine.

You re driving your motorcycle down the road without wearing your helmet. With your long hair in the wind and your aviator glasses on, you think about him and that thing you wanted to do to him that was wondering through your head all day... well, was more than just one thing :)
You arrive at his house and see that his motorcycle is there, so that means he s home. You get off of your bike and go to the door and try to open it but it s closed. Fortunately, he gave you a key copy :D
You enter the hallway and take off your boots cause you don t wanna make any noise to announce him that someone s there. He s not in the living room or the kitchen. You start walking on your tiptoes to the bedroom to see if he s there... and there you see him. Jimin.
He was sleeping in the bed, topless, with his hands under his head, with a leg stretched and one bent, like he was waiting for you :D But he has no clue about what you re going to do :D
You gulp as you see that his jeans are unbuttoned revealing his black boxer s strap. You start moving to the bed pulling out of your leather jacket two blue silk scarf, smiling thinking about what you re about to do :D
You slowly get on top of Jimin taking slow one of his arms and tie it on the bed s headboard, and after you re almost done with his other arm, he s slowly open his eyes without even startle seeing you on top of him. He gives you his sexy lazy smile and says;
Jimin: ''You re such a bad girl''
You bend over and whisper on his lips after you lick them with the tip of your tongue;
You: ''And you re such a good boyfriend, so i ve decided to reward you'', you say getting off of him leaving him with a heavy breathing.
Jimin: ''I like what you re wearing'', he says winking and smiling at you.
You: ''Not for long'', you say moving towards the stereo, push the play button and ''Let me know'' fills the room making you dance on its rhythm and you slowly and seductively take your leather jacket off and throw it on the floor. You turn with your back at Jimin and bend over with your legs spread and touch your butt. Then you stretched throwing your long hair on the back while doing it. You start to thrust in a circle slowly, touching your breast over your white tank top going down between your legs spreading them and touching your pussy while your head is on the back with your eyes closed and you say;
You: ''I like it so much when you touch me here'', you say touching your pussy; ''and here'', you say touching your breasts still dancing lascivious.
Jimin: ''Untie me and i ll touch you all over your body'', he says looking at you and bitting his lower lip.
You: ''Not yet'', you say grabbing a chair and sitting on it spreading your legs and touching your neck with your head on the back moaning going down your breasts when suddenly you rip off your top making Jimin widen his lustful eyes moving his legs because his dick was now hard making his bulge big, and you noticed it. Oh yeah, you noticed :D
Jimin: ''Oh, baby, you re so wild! Please untie me, i wanna feel you and kiss you so bad'', he says begging trying to untie himself.
You: ''Nope. I m a bad girl, remember?", you say with an evil smile taking off your pants while turning with your back at him bending over for him to see your sexy butt, because you wasn t wearing any panties ;)
Jimin couldn t control himself and he was breathing heavy biting his lips holding the headboard. You could see his chest going up and down hard.
You kept touching yourself looking at him when suddenly he rips off the scarfs and gets off the bed, slowly walking towards you making you back off seeing the danger and lust mixed in his eyes.
Jimin: ''You re playing games, huh? Making me lose my fucking mind? I thought you said i am a good boyfriend'', he says and you bump your back to the closet, but he keeps coming closer and closer until you re stick to each other.
You: ''If you could wait a little more i would ve show you my appreciation for you being a good boyfriend. But no, you can t control yourself'', you say grabbing his bulge making him moan.
Jimin: ''I can t control myself when it comes to you only'', he says looking into your eyes resting his both hands next to your head on the closet. He lower his head to kiss your neck and bites you making you scream and hit his arm.
You: ''Ah, jimin!
Jimin: ''That was because you were making me go crazy'', he says on your lips before starting to kiss you. And you kiss hard and passionate with your tongues fighting, but as usual, jimin wins and you let him explore every spot of your mouth. He is making you move and push yourself towards his hard bulge. He then lifts you up and you wrapp your legs around his waist and move on his dick making him thrust between your legs.
You: ''Aahh, Jimin, i want you inside me''
He groans and moves to the bed with you still in his arms, puts on the bed and you start to take off his pants and his boxers, then he lays you down and starts to kiss your inner thighs, gives your pussy a little kiss too before he go up on your body kissing every inch of it making you move uncontrollable. He pulls you closer to his dick and starts to rub your clit with the tip of it making you moan loud. While he does that you push him away and get on your knees holding the headboard.
You: ''I want you this way. Fuck me, Jimin!", you say looking at him from aside.
He looks at you with his eyes full of desire, then at your butt, touches it bending over to kiss you on the back, and then he holds your hips and he slowly slides his dick inside you making a wild groan while you moan his name: ''Jimin''.
He starts to thrust faster and deeper holding your hips biting his lips because of the overwhelming feelings were about to come.
You: ''Yes! Yeeesss! Yes, Jimin!
Jimin: ''Yes, baby. Come for me. I wanna feel you coming on my dick''.
You: ''Aaahhh, Jimiiin!
Jimin: ''Aaahhh!"
And he falls on your back wrapping his arms around your waist still inside you. He kiss you on the shoulder and pulls his dick out of you laying on his back and pulling you on his chest.
Jimin; ''Wish i had a surprise like this every day'', he says and kisses your head carresing your back.
You: ''Maybe you will'' And you know why?"
Jimin: ''Why?''
You: ''Because i love the way you fuck me'', you say smiling and kiss him.

There you go, guys. You can use your imagination and continue from where i left it if you want :D
Hope you enjoyed it :D
See you next time, although i don t really know when :))
Byeee