life as normal

Hi, I'm Layla and I'm a 14 year old girl. I live in Florida and I go to riptide highschool. I have long, wavy brown hair that flows down my back, I have bright blue eyes and a pristine figure. I sometimes get called Barbie but I ignore that as that's only what bullies call me. Ebony, my best friend and sister by heart, she has sleek black hair that spikes down her back and goes to her bum, she has a perfect figure and she has glowing green eyes. Her twin sister looks the same, but is more popular with the boys... She flirts with every hot guy that passes her and the next day he's her boyfriend. I don't mind about that as I don't have a crush at the minute.

Its Friday and I feel amazing!! I get to go to the cinema with Ebony!! We are watching James Bond Spectre. I'm so exited! On the way to school me and Ebony sang writings on the wall by Sam Smith. It was so fun until Kayla, Ebony's twin joined in... She's an amazing singer and all the boys looked at her and mouthed call me! I was so annoyed. She is such a show off... Yet she shows off amazingly. You may think I'm jealous. But to be honest I'm not I never will be. I find she is so fake and Ebony thinks that too. Anyway let's change the subject. Our first class was maths and I nearly died of boredom. Our teacher Mr Mueller is so unenthusiastic and boring. And he makes us do such easy questions... After math we got a break. Finally. I went to see Ebony and thank god Kayla wasn't there... Me and Ebony just read each others books on Wattpad and giggled at the dirty jokes in our books. Then the bell rang yay art!!! I thought. As me and Ebony walked to class she suddenly stopped...