Ebony's illness...

After Ebony froze she went extremely pale... She suddenly started gasping for air and fell to the floor and collapsed. I ran to get some help and the principal called 911. I went in the ambulance with her and held her hand the whole time. She looked half dead and I prayed she was ok. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and then she woke up! I was so happy!!! I hugged her and she weakly smiled. Then her smile stopped and turned to a frown. "Why am I going to hospital..?" She mumbled.
"Oh good your awake! But the news isn't too good..." Said a young looking nurse. "Your left lung has failed and you will need to stay in hospital for a while.. But all I know is that you are in extremely safe hands. I'm sure you will be ok."
I saw Ebony's eyes start to fill with tears and then she blacked out..

A few hours later, she woke up and she had those tube things in her nose that Hazel had on the fault in our stars. And the nurse said that she will need a wheelchair as she isn't strong enough to walk on her own. But I can help her through that, she can stay at mine and we can have fun a much as we like as I will stay off school with her! Yay! I can't wait for her to come out of hospital!!!