Stallion squad (not finished)

2:36 pm, some where

I stared down the ACOG sights of my Mk14 EBR. Sweat poured down my face as I carefully inspected the number of enemies gaurding the facility. Four guys with M4s with holographic sights, another four holding MP5s, one gunner with heavy armor holding a MG36, and two snipers holding 50. Cals on two watch towers. They were pretty heavily armed to be gaurding a small building with stock piles of weapons and ammunition. We didn't have much detail about the enemy. We just knew that a mini drone picked up images of crates of ammuntion brought in by a cargo plane on this small island near south africa. The gaurds sounded like they were speaking russian, but nothing was clear. It was a straight forward mission, insertion, information, extraction. We enter the island by a small tactical boat provided by a carrier down south, take out everyone and get whatever info we get and extract at insertion point by the Humming bird. We have been sitting just up the beach for half an hour inspecting the situation. We have no idea how many enemies inside but even if an whole army fully armed with heavy weaponry is awaiting us, we have a warthog and an apache on standy by just a few clicks up the coast. We were a team of five, all from different countries, all armed with our own personalized weapons, all trained with every style of combat, all pros at what we do, all ready for a fight, all part of the most elite and advanced team, Stallion squad. Well, that's what we named our small team but we were part of a muli-milliion dollar organization called ASISS, Advanced Special Intel Super Soldier.

Its teamed up with the seals, delta, and the french federal legion, and is a highly classified unit. It consists of twenty soldiers divided into four teams. It was first known as ASW, Advanced Special Weapons. They were a secret government weapons manufacturer building highly advanced technology to make soldiers safer and more efficient, like a full body suit made out of a rare metal discovered by ASISS called TRUS, Thin Radioactive Ultra Solid. Its as light and flexible as silk, but can stop 50. Caliber bullet from penetrating its surface and all you need is a slab thin as laptop glass. After a while the government chose to make it a secret military unit to operate in all conditions all over the world and thus they called themselves ASISS. We all were hand picked by the owner of ASISS, Ben Williams, from around the world, England, Canada, America, India, etc. I served as a seal for a few years then was given a option to come and work for unit much stronger and much more advanced. For me Seal Team six was my goal when I joined the army but to go even higher was amazing. When I reached the HQ I was amazed at the tech over here but training was harsh.

"We use the element of surprise, on my mark we move up taking out the guards." I said to my team. "Do it fast and silenced, finish them before they start shooting back". "Sir yes sir!" They replied. "Yang, stay here and take out both snipers". "On my mark, three, two, one, fire!". We four get out of our crouched position behind the log and start firing. I look through my scope and find a clear shot at the heavy gunner. The bullet went straight through the jaw making the big guy fall like a tree. Through the corner of my eye I see a bullet go between the eyes of the second sniper. I see one of the guys lifting his gun to take a shot at Fly, my second in command. I rapidly turn my gun to the right at squeeze the trigger. The bullet hit the side of the guards head, flinging half his face and a gush of blood to the ground. I see one last guy in front of me looking straight at me through his holographic scope. I was lifting my gun as I felt an unusual heat wave above my shoulder and all of a sudden, a spray of blood in front of me and the guard on the ground massively bleeding on to the forest floor. I looked back at Yang as he tilted his face moving away from the scope. He nodded his head and as a grinned at him. Me, Zerk, Eddie and Fly were kneeled down and and staring through our sights in all directions. "Clear" I said and Yang came running to our position and we all lowered our guns. "Check the bodies. Check where they are from and who they are working for." I gazed through the dense forest for any more enemies. "This ones from Czech" "This ones from Russia" Eddie and Zerk replied. Zerk was our support and Eddie our medic. "And it looks like they worked for something called 'new era'". Fly added in. "Ok, let's see what's inside this place". I spoke into the mic, "Garuda, requesting permission to engage facility".

"Permission granted stallion."

The gate was a huge metal door, with a small door at the bottom. I peeked through the door and counted. 30-20 guys at least. Heavies, snipers, gunners.

It was gonna be tough to take out all the enemies. "Garuda, can we get The tigers?"

A pause on the mic.

"Understood stallion one, tigers on route to you. Arrival in 7 minutes."

"Listen up stallion. Apaches incoming. Lets start the fight before tiger team inbound."