His birthday

James woke up to his family sitting in his bed saying happy birthday. His mum,dad and brother and sister were sitting next him handing birthday presents.From his mum he got a new shaving kit(he needed a new shaving kit),His dad got him some after shave,His brother got him some new shirts and his sister got him a family guy mug. James got dressed and went to a friends house well a couple house but they were his friends. He knocked on their door and his male friend cameron and female friend Jessica answered the door as they were holding hands and they both hugged james and shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES. James entered their home and he found a present on their kitchen table. James said "guys you didnt have to do this thanks". James open the present and it was a picture of the three of them in a fancy frame with the word BFF4LIFE.

Cameron and James went to sit on the couch in the living room and watched a football game while Jessica got beers from the fridge for them. All Jessica could hear was James and Cameron shouting at the tv because of what was happening in the football game. Later that night the three of them went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the rest of James' birthday. After their dinner, they went to a bar and in the bar James bumped into his high school crush and his name was Leo. Leo said "haven't seen you in a while, James MacLoud" James replied with " Oh, its you Leo what a surprise running into you today" as James was blushing. Leo said happy birthday and left but before Leo left he whispered in James, ear " all this time i knew you had a crush on me and i wanted to tell you i want you" them Leo walked off. James ran to his apartment(oh yeah i forgot to mention James has his own apartment) and texted Jessica what leo said to him. Jessica replied "omg do you really think he has a thing for you".James texted back "well him whispering in my ear i want you doesn't really mean anything lol".