The first kiss

James turned off his phone then when to bed and fell asleep.(skipping to morning) James got up from his bed and had a shower got dressed had his break fast and got in his car and drove to college and while he was driving to college he realised that his high school crush was in the same class as him. James forgot cause James has major anxiety and depression and that over took him and his trail of thought. James arrived at college and went to class and as he walked in the room he saw that leo moved to the seat next to James. James awkwardly sat next to Leo and James got his book out and the class had to do a 1000 word essay about dinosaurs. James got a pen and started writing his essay. Leo moved closer to James and whispered "I still want you will you be mine?". James was in shock and his anxiety major anxiety was kicking in badly. He was having a mini panic attack. James was trying to ignore the panic attack and finish his essay. (Skip to when college is finished) James was walking to his car and Leo stepped right in front of James just before James was about to open his car door.

James asked Leo "Leo what do you want now." Leo replied "I want you have you thought about it." James replied with "thought about what." Leo said "you being mine us being a couple cause i have feelings for you real feelings in high school I pretended to be straight cause i was afraid my friends would make fun of me but anyways i want you to be mine well i mean us to be together" James said "okay i say yes i would love to be your boyfriend i love you leo". Leo said "great i was waiting for this to happen i love you too James". James and Leo hugged then kissed for a bit and surprisingly it was both their first kiss. Jame said to Leo "babe i have to go home and study for a test i love you i will text you later and you can come over"."k love you James bye".

(Skip to when Leo comes round and its about 9 at night) Leo knocked on the door and James shouted "come in". Leo opened the door then shut it and said "Hey James wanna snuggle up together and watch some Netflix" James said "sure let me just use the toilet then we can snuggle on the couch and watch some Netflix"( skipping to when James has done the toilet) Leo was sitting on the couch waiting to Snuggle up with James. James sat next to Leo and Leo wrapped his arms around James and they started to watch some american horror story. After they watched a couple of episodes of American horror story they started to passionately kiss.James was thinking "god the touch of his skin the touch of his lips pleasures me". Leo went to his place and packed his bags because Leo was having a sleepover at James. Leo arrived at James, house and he went into James, house and shouted "James babe I'm here" And James said "K I'm in the living room". Leo put his bags into the bedroom and sat on the couch and Leo and James were snuggling on the couch watching more American horror story episodes and it was midnight so James switched off the tv cause James and Leo were very tired They both got in their Pj's and got into bed and Leo wrapped his arm around James and they fell asleep. (Skipping to morning) James got up early and started to make pancakes. While James was making pancakes Leo snook up on James and wrapped his arms around James, waist and asked "what ya making there." James said "pancakes" and Leo said "please tell me you have maple syrup?" And James said "yeah" "Thank god" Leo said. James served up the pancakes on two plates and Leo and James scoffed them down then they both went into the bathroom and run the taps and they both got nude and Leo sat in the bath while James was lying on Leo in the bath and they washed each other then they got out of the bath and got into their towels and went to the bedroom and they both got changed and Leo asked Leo " James i was thinking can i move in with you?" And James said "YES" and they both hugged then kissed for a bit and they both said " i love you" .James and Leo sat on the couch snuggling because it was the weekend. They watched some american horror story.

After watching some American horror story they went to Leos and they got all his stuff and Leo managed to sell his house and they moved all Leos stuff to James and Leo officially moved into James, apartment.