My New Home

Chanel
I was awoken out of my sleep when I felt the car came to a stop.I hopped out of the passenger sit and helped my mom get out suit cases. As we walked to the house. It was smaller than what i am used to but I will make it work. It consisted of 2 bedroom ,2 bathroom , 1 kitchen ,1 living room and ah basement. When I entered my room I was in love with it. My walls were colored sky blue, my carpet was white with a grey rug. I had an queen size bed. My bed wood was white with tweetie bird themed sheets and comforter. I had two white nightstands with skyblue lamps. My bathroom is connected to my room with the same theme and I have an average closet.
I walked to my closet and picked up a Nike sky blue sport bra, some white h&m sweat pants and some tweetie bird themed socks. I threw my hair in ah messy bun. As I looked in the mirror I see an brown skin slim girl with hazel eyes and two deep dimples. I smiled at my self and went downstairs to eat.
"Were the food at?"I asked
"Its all gone" my mom said
"Ugh" I sighed
"Go and order some pizza from pizza hut here take my car keys" my mom said
"Okay" I smiled
I grabbed my white h&m sweater and hopped in my mom car .
10 minutes later
I just finish ordering my pizza and as I exited the pizza shop I collided with something hard.
"Sorry Gorgeous" mystery guy said
"Its okay" I said
"Nah I made u waste yah pizza i'll pay for ah new one" mystery guy said
"No its fine I'll just go buy me something else, but it was nice meeting you bye" I said
As I walked away I thought about how sexy that boy looked he was 5'9 lightskin with curly hair on top of his head.He had two deep dimples and an award winning smile. I thought about this mysterious boy as I drove home empty handed