The Beginning...

"It was happening again. The Riots were heard all around. Everyday this happens. Everyday the principal would get dragged into the middle of it. The Teachers always blamed him and said he allowed too much "Free Speech". I was the only one on his side. I still am. They were constantly rioting! Always screaming and chanting the same words at one another non-stop! "Panic!" one side screamed, "Fall Out!" the next side would scream back. I completely understood why they would fight. Heck I'm probably the biggest Brendon Urie fan in the world! You see it isn't fair th-"

"Why are you telling me all this Ada?"

"Well because you asked me why I am fighting to get Mr. Watson to stay."

"Todd."

"I'm sorry?"

"You may address him as Todd. You aren't in school."

Although I didn't agree with her I had to listen.

"I'm sorry. You asked why I'm fighting for Todd."

"Ada, you don't need to prove your point beca-"

"Really? Are you freeing him?!"

"Please Ada, calm down I would like to finish my sentence."

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry."

"Your point doesn't need to be proven because he's going to jail no matter what."

"But but I don't understand!" I yelled a little too loud. "He didn't do anything!"

"Ada, we aren't taking him because of the "free speech" deal. We're taking him because 1. He allowed everyone to be put in danger due to not stopping the riots 2. all the damages the school has to pay for now and 3. he cannot be trusted in his profession any longer."

"But why? Other than the riots he has always done his best for the school. No one was ever harmed in the riots, I'm sure the students will help pay for the damages seeing that they got him into this mess, and he's never done anything untrustworthy."

"Ada, you don't have his file, I do. I think it's time you leave I've asked enough questions for today your parents must be worried sick."

"I doubt it. I told them where I am."

I left the room infuriated. "How dare she question me but not allow me to question her back" I thought to myself. "Ugh! What could be in that file that the kids of Pierce the Veil High not know about?!" I thought once again to myself. I reached the end of Pearl Street and met Lee, he hugged me and wiped around my eyes asking why I was upset I told him what happened and he held me saying everything would be okay but he was using his reassuring voice meaning he doubted himself as much as I had doubted him. Lee and I were not only dating but we'd just been so very close after a lot of stuff happened to me in the summer just before I began attending Pierce the Veil High. My brother and father passed in a semi accident and it was immensely tough on me however I was finally happy and excited to hear I was going to a school filled with kids as diverse as me.