Chapter 3

Marshyia POV

    I woke up at 3 o'clock in the got damn morning. What the fuck man! Here I am sleeping comfortably with Emile and all of a sudden my stomach started doing that weird shit again.. What The Fuck!?! Maybe I'm starting my period. And speaking of my period, I think might have switched cycles or something  because it should've came already. I carefully get out of bed making sure not to wake up Emile and slowly make my way into the bathroom to ease some of the pain. When I reach the bathroom, I get a sudden urge to throw up..ONCE A-FUCKING-GAIN!! Man, what the hell is wrong with me. I began hurling over the toilet as I hear Emile rushing into the bathroom with a look of concern on his face.

Emile POV

    Its about 3 something in the morning and I don't feel Shyia in the bed anymore. I get up to look for her and I noticed weird ass sounds coming from the bathroom. I rush over to the bathroom and see that she's throwing up. I go over to her and help her hold her hair back. Once she was done, she got up to brush her teeth. "Babe you alright? Whats wrong" "Yeah, I think so..well I'm not really sure" she said holding her head down trying to fight back tears "I'm scared Emile. I've been feeling sick lot lately and throwing up randomly for no reason." "How come you didnt tell me any of this before Marshyia?" How am I supposed to be there for her and help her when she doesn't even let me know that she needs some fucking help? I'm not gonna lie, I was a little annoyed at this point. I didn't show it though because she needed me and my support right not, not my attitude. She was crying now and you can see she was scared"I-I I don't know babe. I didn't think much of it at first. I just thought I had a stomach flu or something." I sighed and shook my head at her reply. I sat down on the floor up against the wall and pulled her into a tight hug allowing her to lay her head on my chest. "Don't cry baby. I'll take you to the doctors after we get some rest okay." "Ohtay, but I don't want to move 'cause I'm afraid my stomach will start feeling weird again. Can we stay right here?" She looked up and me with her sleepy eyes and I just nodded at her. We both fell asleep shortly afterwards.