Foundation

Foundation

I would like to start with as women, we love foundations they set the pace for love, work, projects etc..

But when it comes to LOVE it starts the process of planning for us. When we first talk to a man we start to visualize our future with them, or short term fun!

My foundation I knew better then to get involved with this man. Once the foundation started I already said nope player!! But I was blind to how he was setting up his foundation. I had my walls up laying each brick at a time with this guy, little did I know I should of just turn and walked away. 

This all started with MySpace, yes MySpace...one little message complimenting me telling me how beautiful I was, and just wanted to say hi.
I had laid my first brick and replied back with "I don't do MySpace booty". His responded with "just making new friends".

I decided let's see what he is about he is cute, sexy and great smile. His name was also cute Travis just sounded cute. Here I was already thinking about how cute things were.

So after couple messages back and forth of course he wanted to meet, but I was moving to Bixby Oklahoma to start my education with cosmetology. Travis stayed in contact asking me how I was and using "babe" and "sweetheart" slowly taking down the bricks I started to lay.

I of course fantasized about how sexy baseball players are and how sexy they look in those cute outfits. Once I started my foundation of fantasizing all the thoughts of: well he has goals and doing what he loves, and least he goes after what he wants. This all was just  ideas of someone I want to get to know, not assuming this man Travis is this way that I was thinking.

See by fantasizing I started an illusion of a man I did not truly know. I started creating someone in my mind thinking he had those virtues I admired. Once women do this we start to take down our own bricks of our foundation.

Over the 2 years Travis and our messaging finally turned into texting. I always saw our conversations as just flirting never thought we would ever meet. During this period I started to get serious with an old college flame.

Christian was a man that knew he was a man, which is what I like in men. He was football star in college all the girls threw themselves at him, girls sometimes just be waiting in his room naked. I never dated Christian during college it wasn't till after he came to visit. Christian was visiting his cousin who was our next door neighbor, he came thru after his training with the navy.

Now this man was a serious man of nature and protector, but he had an ego which would push me away. See with Christian I reconciled the warning signs. First was with his how pushy he was even thou he was a gentleman. My family likes him specially my dad.

My foundation with Christian was definitely created by both sides, he would lay a brick I would
Lay a brick. He would take one down I would take one down. But all while I was doing this with Travis still texting me seeing what was going on with me or how I was. He still was showing interest, which did get me to start thinking once again. I started thinking if he is still after me and I am in a serious relationship he must really like me.

But little did I know it was all part of his personality that later I would get to know. And let me say that women need to get to know someone truly them and not by our own made up illusions that we try to make this man be.

I believe foundation should be steps we create not walls, if we create our path and lay down what respect we want and virtues then we can find our footing. When you lay down a brick remember to say that this is what I want, and I will not break my path that I am making. One biggest thing in any relationship is respect, having respect will
Show love and understanding to each other. I know that sometimes we accept actions instead of seeing how those actions start to direct your path.