dinner with my crush

Shippo's Pov
i was making dinner for kohaku and his sister . Sango was coming over to have 'fun' with kagome. as i cooked i heard inu in the other room talking on the phone. i wonder who he's talking to.
Inu:shippo, it's for u .
Me: can u bring it here i'm busy.
He brought in it and i put it on speaker.
Me:hello?
Voice: hi is this shippo?
/Kohaku/
Shippo: yeah it's me.
Kohaku: oh hi shippo me and my sister were wondering when we should come over.
Me: in an hour.
Kohaku: k. see u then.
i hung up and went back to cooking.
Dinner:
Just as i finished setting the table i heard the doorbell ring.
Kags: shippo can u get that. it's sango and them.
I quickly opened the door and let them in. just as sango walked in kagome came up and gave her a big kiss. i shook my head and lead them into the kitchen.
Sango: so Kags, what's for dinner?
Kag: oh i didn't cook. shippo did.
Kohaku: oh well, what did u cook?
As every one sat down i placed the food on the table.
Me: fried chicken, cheesy mashed potatoes mixed with green beans.
Kohaku: yum.
Everyone dug in and ate.
Me: now for desert we have a 5 layer cheesecake.(blueberry, original,cherry,strawberry,and chocolate)
Inu had cherry, A.I had strawberry, A.S shared with A.I, same with sessh sharing with inu, sango and Kag's, had half blueberry, half original, me and kohaku both had chocolate. after desert me and kohaku played dance, dance 3.It was awesome we talked all night. Sango decided to stay the night so kohaku stayed in my room and sleep in Rin's old bed before she went off to college. Today was awesome , i got to spend the whole afternoon with my crush.