Englewood ET's

I once witnessed a tall skinny being with a pure white face and glowing red lips. It had a full head of fiery hair and unusually large feet but it remained motionless. The air had a foul stench and there was garbage littered everywhere.

Turned out I was just out the front of McDonalds.~ Andrew Terra of Englewood ET's

The following is a message from the Englewood ET's a small group of paranormal investigators based in Englewood Florida.

Andrew stood in front of a wooden oak fence. He wore a hat that said Metallica with a matching shirt. He was the leader of a group of paranormal investigators and was also the face of the operation. A man behind the camera said a single word.

"Rolling."

Andrew gave a voice that mocked an old B-movie alien.

"Hello Earthlings."

Andrew then spoke with a happy and overall charismatic tone.

"Welcome back viewers I'm Andrew Terra and we have a special treat for you. Our friend and co-host Austin has a special guest. Now we have covered some odd things such as the Skunk ape. That is the bigfoot that was found in Florida in 2000 to the mutant man known as the Savage Drone that dwells in Cedar Point Park this is our first alien abduction story!"

He grinned from ear to ear as the screen faded to a blonde woman with a rather attractive face. She didn't seem the kind to wear a tinfoil helmet and scream that aliens exist but looks can be decieveing. She and the team were in a hosh posh looking house with her sitting on a leather sofa wearing a red dress. Austin the co-host walked into the camera view from the left side holding a microphone. He gave a mock reporter voice.

"I'm here with Alicia Hughes in Arcadia Florida to discuss a very serious matter. Alien abduction. Now aliens may come in many shapes and sizes but there is one species of alien that is very well know. The reptoids. Now Alicia tell me what happened."

Alicia began to have slight tremors.

"Well I was biking home from work one night and I saw this glowing green light."

Austin nodded. He was a skeptic of all paranormal things and beings. He was just part of the group because it was a fun way to waste time.

Alicia began speaking again.

"I go into the light and I blacked out. I wake up in a giant room about the size of my house and it's really dark. There was a single light in the room and I see some other people with me.

The cameraman Matt chuckled as he spoke.

"Did you get anal probed?"

Alicia gave a disgusted look as she lifted up her shirt showing a large scar along her ribs with bruises abound. Austin and Matt began to throw up and the camera shut off.

The camera focused on Andrew who was being swallowed by the darkness as the sun set. His hat was off showing his blue spiked hair. He muttered a swear as he lights turned on showing he was unprepared for his sudden comeback.

"Hello! I have a special story to take your mind off of what you just saw. Hell Hollow Point. The best part? It takes place in our backyard! Hell Hollow point is a location in Englewood Florida buried beneath dirt roads and swampy marshes. In fact at least 17 acres of it. In the dead center of the land lives a mansion rumored to be a hotspot for paranormal activity. I will personally visit there with my loyal team of ET's. Now goodnight Earthlings!

Andrew pulled his phone and called Matt who answered after three rings. Matt was recovering from his incident. Andrew didn't wait for a response to start scolding Matt.

"After you finish your episode I want you to get back here and SOON."

The camera shut down and the video was published online.