Used

Kody: Where is everybody?

*Semes walk in*

Me: Where were you guys?

Semes: Sleeping.

Kody: Uhhhh! How lazy can you guys be? Oh yeah! We have yet another dare today. Its from MisakiYuki18 and it says-

Kirishima: Shouldn't we wait for the others to join us?

Kody: No because we have to hide from one of them, so this is the perfect time to tell the dare. Anyway the dare is I dare Usagi to pretend to choose Takahiro instead of Misaki.

Usagi: I'm not doing it.

Kody: Awww. Poor Usami! You can't do anything about it, it's a dare.*laughs demonically *

Usagi: I. Will. Kill. You.*lunges at me*

Kody:*runs away* Soorrrryyyyy!

*Ukes walk in*

Kody: What to you so long?

Misaki: Sorry, we were shopping.

Chiaki: I bought some hoodies with cute animal ears on them.*puts on hoodie with puppy ears on them* Woof!Woof!

*Hatori and Yuu faint from nosebleeds*

Kody: Hahaha! Usagi don't you have something to say to Misaki?

Usagi:*glares at me* Misaki, I am still in love with Takahiro. I am only dating you because you are related to him, even though you look nothing like him. I haven't broken up with you yet because I don't want to lose my friendship with him. You are quite a burden even if you don't want to be one. Now I have realized that to be with him I have to get rid of you.

Misaki:*tries not to cry* Fine then if I am such a burden...lets break up. *Usagi's eyes widen* Comparing me to my brother, calling me a burden, using me! You're a jerk! *throws book at Usagi that Hiroki gave to him*

Usagi: Ow! Why'd you give him that?

Hiroki: Because you need a good ass whipping.

Usagi: It was a dare! I didn't want to do it, but Kody said I couldn't back out!

Misaki: You could've told me that before you said all those rude things!

Usagi:*hugs Misaki and kisses forehead* Sorry.

Misaki: There are some things that just sorry cannot fix. This is one of them.

Usagi:*raises eyebrow* Oh! So I owe you something? We can fix that.*throws a horrified Misaki over his shoulder and walks into another room*

Kody: Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, I just got my phone back. Please post more comments!