Jealous

Lisa POV

My friend Amelia won tickets to see August Alsina tonight. Of course I'm going to be her plus one cause I really like August music. It's somewhat relatable and it ain't all about sex. Amelia loves him so I hope we are able to get pictures with him. That would make her year.

Chris POV

I'm back in L.A and I have been distancing myself from Lisa. Ever since Valentine's Day I feel like everything changed and I don't know why. She is all I think about to the point where I'm writing songs about her and I'm painting pictures for her. I have like five pictures of different characters she likes. It's crazy to me because the only thing I did was eat her pussy. I can't be whipped from doing just that! Like what the fuck is going on?

Let me check her Twitter, I open the app and I seen a tweet from my bro August:

I met a lovely little lady@purpleisRoyal and pretty friend at my show tonight. She a real one, I might have to snatch her up 😜

Lisa replies back: Snatch who? Not me sir, your nation too crazy for me.

I can't believe my bro is flirting with my girl. I'm going to put a stop to that real quick.
Ding

Lisa tweeted again: I belong to myself and maybe a yellow man. He needs to own up to his feelings so he can own it.

I tweet: Hollywood can blind you from the real.

I exit out the app and call August

"Hey Breezy

"What's up youngin? I seen that you had a show in NYC

"Yea my nation had the Hammerstein ballroom turnt. All the sexy women was out.

"Yea NYC got some sexy ass ladies.

"Yea I met one that caught my eye. She mean mugged me and didn't sweat me. We had banter like I knew shorty for years.

*please don't say it's Lisa

"Oh really. She didn't fall for youngin

"Nah. She a real one, got me thinking in getting rid of Miracle ass. Her name is Lisa and she even came with a piece of peach cobbler for me. Yo I was hesitant in eating tho cause you know my nation is crazy. But I finally ate it and it good as hell bruh.

"Word? Did you get her number?

"Nah, she wouldn't give it to me. But her friend gave me Lisa number on the low. Maybe girl can be what I need.

"Or maybe she ain't into you and was just being nice. Don't trust her man.

"Relax I might call her or not.

"Okay.

"Why do you sound relieved? You know her Breezy?

"Yea, very well.
I smirk deviously

A/n:August and Lisa met. August got a crush on her and Chris is jealous. What do you think Chris is going to do?