< 8 >

Jordan Pictured (goes along with chapter)
Back to Jordan's P.O.V
I gasped sitting up in the ground and saw Tommy walk over to me. I stood up quickly and looked to see Molly and Tommy's Mom. I looked back at Tommy and jumped into his arms giving him a gigantic hug and then I thought back to my memories.

The things that happened to Tommy and I. They erased my memories because I cared for him too much. I saw Molly and Tommy's mom eyeing us. This was most likely one of the last bugs he would get form me. Then I pulled away and walked out the door. I heard Tommy yelling my name but I walked away to my house.

"Mom!" I say and run up to Jennifer and give her a hug. "I remember. You don't but I do and I can have you remember. But I can make you."

I shock her like I used to do to people who needed it. She then closed her eyes and opened them remembering who I was. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Tommy and you met again finally." She said.

"Yes." I say looking down.

"But now you can't stay with him."

"Correct."

"That was the past. You can go with him now."

"We'll see. I'm testify him. Even if he doesn't remember he should still fall in love with me. So I'm going to see if he comes back to me."

"Clever."

"Yeah so in going to get to work since we left unexpectedly."

I ended up changing into ripped jeans, a flannel, and a pink jacket over top with combat boots (pictured).

I walked to Moe's and Tommy was there. I grabbed a menu and have it to the person who told me his order quickly. I worked on his cone whole Tommy kept trying to talk to me. I gave the man his cone and he gave me my money. I told them I was going to leave early and come back. I left and started a walk and let lightning roll around my fingers.

"Jordan!" Tommy yelled. "Jordan! Stop wait! I need to talk to you!"

I then ran. Ran away from him. I could tell he was following me and I could tell he was actually completing the test in the good way.

"Jordan!" He yelled again. Then he appeared in front of me and kissed me. I was surprised. He actually did what I was hoping he would do. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did my waist and we kissed for a little. I then pulled back and rest my forehead on his.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Running."

"You don't have to. I would too."

"What do you mean?"

"They gave me my memory too. I remember what happened with us. I remember all the stuff that happened me seeing you for the first time in that little room as they talked to us about being Evos. I remember us having to leave each other how I had to leave so I could save the world but how you didn't want me to leave. Why didn't you want me to leave?" He asked.

"I was afraid that once you forgot you would go to another girl. We were together for years and I didn't want you to leave or forget about me."

Then I kissed him again making up for the lost time. I lost him. He lost me. But we were reunited. That's when it happened. The moment we all knew would eventually happen.

A/N
Whaaaaa.....

☺️ Comment

😊 Vote

😊 Follow