Chapter 12: Pretending

JAEJOONG’s POV

            “Take care of her.” I said to them and they just nodded. I stood and left the room to see Elisa standing outside the door.

            “so… what is it that you wanted to talk about.” I said then she look at me intensly.

            “It’s about Mykey…” She said then looks down.

            “What about her? Is this about the argument that she and the Jorell guy had a while ago?” I said she then looks up at me.

            “No… Maybe… I don’t know.” She said. Huh? What is she talking about?

            “Then what is it?” I said confuse.

            “Well, you see… She’s upset… We’ve been best friends since high school… by observing her for many years… I know what she feels even if she puts that stupid mask on---“ the fake smiles.

            “--- I don’t know the reason why she’s like that now but I want you to do whatever she ask you.” She said.

            “What if I don’t want to?” I ask. Tsss… What if I can’t do what she asks me? Jumping to a cliff is a BIG NO NO.

            “Then she’ll be more upset then she already is and have that mask on. I hate that.” She said while frowning.

            “Oh.” Is all I said she then smile at me?

            “Of course she won’t make you do things that you can’t do.” She said. Haha Good. Otherwise I won’t do it.

            “She needs to sleep to get rid of her negative feelings like when she’s sad, mad, pissed, irritated, or aggravated at people. She needs to go home now.” Elisa said

            “She told me awhile ago that she needs to sleep.” I said. Hmm… I really think this is because of that Jorell guy. How dare he to make my fiancée like this. Tsk.

            “She’ll be staying at her apartment tonight until the weekend.” She said.

            “Yeah. That’s what she told me.” I said plainly. Elisa’s face has that evil grin.

            “Stay with her. She needs someone right now.” She said still with the evil grin.

            “Huh? She didn’t ask me to stay. Why would I listen to you?” I said. Is she crazy?

            “Trust me. She’ll ask you to stay… I’ll even bet my salary this month that she’ll also ask you to sleep in her bed… with. Her.” She said with a teasing tone.

            “Sure. But if she doesn’t… I’ll give you…. I’ll give you….---“ she cut me off.

            “--- You’ll give me the chance to meet BAP.” She said. That’s easy.

            “Okay. If you come to Korea I’ll let you meet them. Deal?” I said smirking.

            “Deal.” She said happily.

*MEANWHILE IN THE ROOM*

CHANGMIN’s POV

            Otteoke! Jaejoong-hyung! She is so quiet! I bet even the others don’t know what to do. Why does she have to sit beside me? Aish! Shim Changmin! You need to do something!