Greatness

"Ima' get you RoRo!" I laughed chasing my 2 year old daughter around the house.

"Mommys got you!" I smiled while throwing her up into the air, In return I received a whole bunch of giggles from her end.

Kissing her cheek multiple times I sat her down onto her feet.

"Up mommy , Up!" She said reaching up for me.

"No baby. Mommy back hurts. Lets go watch cartoons." I said reaching for her hand for she can grab mine.

We walked into the living room and settled down on the couch.

Look how far I came. I have a great career , a roof over my head ,money in my pocket , and a beautiful daughter. What else can I ask for.

During my pregnancy it was difficult for sure. But I didnt give up on baby girl , I couldnt. She's the one that keeps me going everyday , the one Im getting this money for.

After graduating high school 3 months pregnant , I was waiting for RoRo to pop out for I can go to school for nursing. A couple months after she was born , I went to school for medical assisting. Then I did an internship for it , and got the job a week later. My job pays good , and I love what I do.

When Royalty was born , everybody was in love with her. She adores August , Ty , Nia and Des. They were supportive through out my whole pregnancy. And Im so thankful for that. Because I didnt have the person that made her with me support.

I havent talked to Chris since I told him I was pregnant. Its been almost 3 years.

I heard him and Tegan are a big happy family. Living happily ever after. After me and him broke up , I guess he went to be with her and they went off from there. It just confuses me on how he can play house with somebody he didnt love and just leave me by myself with our daughter.

Honestly , I dont care who he's with or what he's doing. All I care about is why my daughter had to be the one who doesnt have a father. Thats all I wanted for her. I dont want her to grow up like did . I dont want her heart broken . Chris would be the first to break her heart , because he wasnt there.

Chris didnt even call when she was born. He didnt even take the time to come see her. But his friends did? Lame is what I call it.

I would never fogive him for leaving us . But all I can do is wish him the best. Because I got us.

"Juice mommy." Royalty nudged my arm softly.

I checked the time on my phone it was 6:30pm.

"What do you say Ro?" I said looking down on her.

"Pweasseeeeee?" She dragged out showing her baby teeth.

"Okay." I said and got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

Im in love with my new house. Me and Ro' moved in a couple months ago. I was tired of living in my small apartment. Royalty's toys were everywhere. I just wanted a new space to live in , a bigger one.

Now look where Im at now? Sitting on thrones.

I feel acomplished , Im so proud of myself. People thought I wasnt gon' make it because I got pregnant early. I proved all of them wrong.

"Come get your juice baby!" I yelled from the kitchen.

I heard her little feet running across the wood floor.

"Juice, Juice!" She said reaching up for her sippy cup.

"Here." I said giving it to her.

"Say Thankyou Royalty."

"Tanks you mommy." She said in her baby voice then ran off to watch Doc Mcstuffins.

I started to clean up my kitchen for I can make dinner. I wanted to get Royalty to bed on time , her bedtime schedule been off lately. She been keeping me up all night, for the past week.

Hearing my phone ring from the living room , I finished washing the last dish.

"RoRo' bring me my phone please!"

Hearing her little feet run across the wood floors again, I laughed to myself because she's always running.

"Here mommy."

"Thanks baby." I said taking the phone from her.

"Aww , Its Auntie Nia." I said to Royalty.

"Auntie!" She yelled to Nia when her face poped up on the screen on facetime.

"Hi aunties baby!" Nia cooed.

"I love you sooo much." Nia said in a baby voice.

"I love you sooo much!" Royalty mocked her. Thats their thing everytime they see eachother. I think its the cutest thing in the world.

"What you doing pumpkin?" Nia asked .

"Say Im watching Doc Mcstuffins." I told Royalty.

"I watch Doc Mcstuffins!" Royalty said with her face close to the front camera.

"Really?" Nia asked

"Uh-huh. Byeeee." Royalty said giving me my phone back.

"Shes so mean to me over the phone." Nia chuckled.

"Girl , You know when her shows on she doesnt care about nothing." I chuckled.

"You right."

"So hows everything?" I asked stirring the ground beef in the pan.

"Its good, Me and August are still looking for a house. But you know how that goes, shit takes time."

"Right." I said looking at her taking a sip of her drink.

"You're so beautiful Niaaaaa." I laughed.

"Aww thanks baby. You dont look bad yourself." She winked.

I laughed. Moments later I heard Royalty cry.

"Ima call you back Nee ,"

"Okay , Love you." She said blowing a kiss to the phone.

"Love you more ,bye."

"Whats wrong mama's baby?" I said walking into the living room picking her up from the couch.

"My show." She pointed to the Tv and made a pout face. Damn , she looked just like Chris when she did that.

"Its over Ro." I said wiping her tears.

She winned a little more.

"Royalty you cant cry over that baby girl. Ill turn on another one for you." I said putting her back on the couch.

She wipped her fallen tears and laid back down on the couch. My baby just tired.

-

"Royalty no, You gotta sleep in your bed babygirl." I said tucking her in, She was giving me a big tantrum. I wanted to break her from sleeping in my bed. Clearly , thats not gon' happen.

"I want you!" She cried.

I huffed. "Okay, c'mon." I said picking her up.

She instantly stopped crying , this little girl be playing me.

I laughed to myself.

I walked into my room and sat her on my bed.

"Get under the covers baby." I told Royalty. She got under my black plush covers and was damn near sleep after she laid down.

Finishing my bedtime routine, I got under my covers and cuddled close to Ro'.

This is what I love most.

*********************************

Im so nice how I got the sequel out to you guys so quick . You're welcome :)

30+ comments and votes please.