Konfuzed

Chris Brown's POV

"Mmm." I groaned out placing my hand over my face. The sunlight was blinding the fuck out of me. I always tell Kayla to close the blinds before we go to sleep. She never does though.

My head was pounding, it was hurting so bad that I didn't even want to open my eyes.

"Yo." I dragged out opening my eyes.

"The fuck?" I questioned as soon as my eyes landed on an unfamiliar room.

I shot up fast, it was to fast because my head instantly started to pound even harder then before.

I looked beside me and a female was laid up beside me. She was shirtless and her back was turned to me.

"Please tell me I didn't cheat. God please." I said under my breath.

I got out the bed and tapped shawty on her shoulder.

"Aye wake up." I shook her once.

"Aye , girl. Wake up." I said a little bit louder.

"Hmm? Baby , why you up so early." The girl finally turned over facing me covering her breast.

"It's ten in the morning." She yawned.

"Bitch , what the fu-."

"Nah. I gotta be dreaming. I have to be." I chuckled pacing the room in my boxers.

"Chris. What's the matter?" She asked getting out of bed.

"Melanie. I'm not fucking playing with you right now." I spat.

"We fucked?" I asked. I don't remember shit.

"Of course we did baby. It was fun too." She winked walking past me to go into her bathroom.

"I'm about to sock this bitch." I said under my breath.

I followed behind her. "What happened last night?"

"We fucked. You liked it. And then we both fell asleep. I tried to tell you to go back home to your wife but you didn't want too." She said grabbing her toothpaste. Now she didn't care that her breast were showing.

"Fuck!" I yelled at the top of my lungs which made her jump from the bass in my voice.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck." I said going back into the room to find my clothes.

I spotted them in the corner neatly folded. I scrunched up my face, but instantly forgot about it. I scrambled to put my clothes.

"Why such in a rush?" She asked coming out the bathroom still naked.

"Where's my fucking keys?" I asked once my clothes were on.

"On the kitchen table." She chuckled.

"I should beat yo' ass right now dawg." I said truthfully.

"That's not what you was saying last night when you was licking my clit." She continued to laugh.

I balled my fist up and walked out her room.

"I fucking cheated." I said to myself.

"Fuck." I said speed walking to the hallway. I spotted my keys on the kitchen table and grabbed them in a swift movement and dipped out the house.

Now I was in my car doing a hundred miles an hour to my house.

A couple moments later , I was receiving a call from Ty.

"Yo Ty." I said.

"Nigga. What the fuck did you do?" He asked.

"What you talking about?" I'm not understanding how this nigga already knows, If I'm just figuring this shit out for myself.

"Why you posted up with another bitch. Y'all fucked bro?"

"What are you talking about man? I just woke up in a bitch house. I don't even know what happened dawg."

"Well . The bitch you was with posted a pic of you and her. And I know Kayla already saw. Because Des showed me."

"Fuck!" I yelled out for the millionth time this morning .

"You didn't see me walk out with the bitch? I don't remember shit nigga."

"Me and Aug went to go get another bottle from the bar. We came back and you was gone. We assumed you went home."

"Alright. I got to go. I just pulled up to the crib."  I said shutting off my car.

"Ok. Good luck nigga."

I didn't even respond. I know I fucked up. And I know I'm not about to have any luck.

I unlocked the front door with my key and entered the house. It was completely silent.

"Please be here." I said running up the stairs. I was to focused to get in the house I didn't even pay attention to see if her car was outside.

"Baby." I said busting into our room.

She was just sitting there, with a bag beside her and a sad expression on her face.

"Babe. Let me explain-"

"No, it's okay." She said calmly.

"What's done is done. You can't rewind time and I can't either."

"Babe, I swear I can-"

"No, really Chris. Save your excuses." She said calmly again.

"It's cute how you told me a week ago this bitch was trash. But you up under her and shit."

"Did you tell her to post this picture." She stood up showing me Melanie's Instagram.

"What the fuck." I said under my breath.

"I don't even remember this shit Kayla. Promise. I would never do this shit to you-"

"But you fucking did!"

"You love that bitch? Huh?" She asked getting in my face.

"You love her?" She asked biting down on her lip to stop from crying.

"No I don't. Kayla , you have to believe me baby. I would never do no shit like this. You have to hear me out."

"Even though I don't want to do this. But I know I have too." She sniffled.

"I only wanted the best for us." She said looking into my eyes with tears streaming down her face.

"I didn't think you'll fall in love with somebody else. And that's what scared me about being with you. That you'll love somebody else other then me."

"Her caption , that picture." She looked down at the floor.

"Spoke a lot." She continued.

"So, You can have this back." She said sliding her engagement ring off her finger.

"No, Kay. Don't." I said with a lump in my throat.

"I wish you nothing but the best." She said placing the ring in my hand.

She turned around and grabbed the bag she packed off the bed and started to walk out the bedroom door.

"Kayla baby, I can't lose you again. Something isn't right, I know. I just feel it."

"You lost me baby. You lost me."

**********************************

😢