I Got Us

1 week later .

"Alright , I'll be back ma'."

"Bye." I said in a stank tone.

Tony didn't get the picture of me being done with him. He still came around when I told him not too.

I didn't tell Chris because I didn't want it to be a big problem like it was with Keenon . I'm changing my locks soon so he wont be able to get in the house when I'm gone. This dude is so crazy it's unbelievable. Every time I'm out he thinks I'm with Chris , but I'm not. I haven't been around Chris since I went over his house. I didn't want Chris to see the prints Tony did around my neck.

As for Royalty , she haven't brought up the situation. I'm glad for that , I felt so bad when she started to cry. I wanted to kill Tony the moment I saw Royalty's tears.

Royalty got picked up at the daycare by Chris today. So I had free time to go to the locksmith. I would hate if I had to move because of Tony. I love my house, it was my dream to live in my own home , comfortable. But Tony is ruining that for me and it's pissing me off.

-

Chris Browns POV

"Y'all hungry?" I asked looking in the mirror at my two kids.

I had Caleb today , I was more then happy. This was the first time all week.

"Yeah! Yeah!" They both cheered.

I chuckled. "Happy meals?"

"I want burger though." Caleb said pouting his lips.

"Okay. Nuggets for you baby girl?" I asked staring at her reflection looking just like me and her mother.

"Yeah!" She nodded her head.

I pulled into the drive through and ordered our food. I pulled into the second window and payed for it.

"Thanks ma'." I said grabbing the food bags.

"No problem." She blushed.

I laughed and pulled off.

"Here." I said handing them there individual bag.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Tanks daddy." Ro' said eating a French fries.

"Caleb." I said with a stern voice. My kids are not about to be disrespectful.

"Tank you." He said.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Mommy hurt."

"Huh?" I asked getting off the freeway.

"Tony." She said chewing her nuggets.

I'm confused on what she's trying to tell me. I thought of what she said and pieced it together.

"Tony hurt mommy?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

She nodded her head.

"How?" I asked pulling into my driveway.

"Like this." She said in her baby voice ,I turned around in my seat and looked at her put her hands on her throat making a croaking noise.

I didn't know what to say, I was shocked that my two year old daughter is telling me this and Kayla haven't said anything yet. I was livid at this point.

"Did he hurt you princess?" I asked, because if he did I'm fasho' killin' him.

"No." She said shaking her head.